Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for turkey breast stuffed with bacon and tomato in a airfryer, very juicy and easy!
Battered or stuffed turkey is a less famous recipe than the typical battered or stuffed chicken.
This is because turkey meat is drier peror with this recipe you will get a very juicy result.
The recipe for turkey breast stuffed with bacon and tomato in a airfryer is quick, easy and simple.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
I have used panko instead of breadcrumbs because it is healthier.
This time I have not added it but in the filling you can put grated mozzarella cheese or whatever you have and it will be great.
I highly recommend trying other air fryer recipes like Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower Recipe or Air Fryer Corn on the Cob Recipe
And for dessert try this delicious recipe for chocolate and walnut cake in a airfryer!
Ingredients for the recipe of turkey breast stuffed with bacon and tomato in air fryer
- 4 turkey breast fillets
- 1 tomato
- 4 slices of Bacon
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Egg
- Panko or breadcrumbs - 2.11 oz (for breading)
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 6 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- We spread the turkey breast fillets and we are left with two
- Put two slices of bacon on top of each fillet
- Cut the tomato into thick slices and place two on each fillet
- Preheat the airfryer to 200 ºC
- We close the fillets with the others that we had reserved and put toothpicks so that they do not open
- Beat an egg in a bowl and add the hot spice
- In a flat plate we put the panko well spread
- We breaded passing first through the egg and then through the panko
- We place in the basket of the air fryer with separation and we put aove in spray
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 12 minutes
- When a little more than half of the time has passed, we turn it over.
- And we already have our recipe for turkey breast stuffed with bacon and tomato in a airfryer!
Tips for a recipe for turkey breast stuffed with bacon and tomato in a airfryer
- If the turkey breast fillets are thin better
- I have used pink tomato and in thick slices but whatever you have at home will do
- Putting a couple of toothpicks to the edges and it stays closed and you can bread it well
- I add the spicy seasoning in the beaten egg or with the panko
- It is important to turn it after 7-8 minutes of cooking so that it browns on both sides
Substitution of ingredients
- Turkey breast ➡️ Chicken breast
- Tomato ➡️ Cherry Tomato
- Bacon ➡️ Serrano ham, slices of cooked ham or any sausage
- Panko ➡️ Breadcrumbs, homemade breadcrumbs or parsley garlic breadcrumbs