Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a very simple, easy Easter cookie recipe that children will love to prepare and eat!
The most important thing about this recipe is to have an Easter cookie mold (there are thousands and cheap ones on Amazon).
The rest is a traditional and typical olive oil biscuit recipe.
This recipe for Easter cookies in an airfryer very quick since it has few ingredients and it cooks in a moment.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Air Fryer
It can be done perfectly without an oven, without a microwave, without pots and without mixers.
If you did not know how to prepare Easter cookies in an airfryer, here is the airfryer recipe with the ingredients and the step-by-step preparation.
I have only made the cookie but if you are creative you can cheer up with decorations.
I recommend you try our Easter recipes and don't miss our latest airfryer mozzarella sticks recipe!
Ingredients for the Easter cookie recipe in airfryer
- White flour - 14 oz
- Olive oil - 3,2 oz
- Icing sugar - 2,5 oz
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla flavoring
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Easter cookie molds
Preparation in an airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and stir with a whisk.
- Spread baking paper on the counter and sprinkle a pinch of flour on top
- Place the dough in the center and flatten with a rolling pin until it is approximately 1 cm thick.
- We use the Easter-shaped cutters to remove the cookies
- We place the cookies in the basket of the airfryer without piling up
- Cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 5 minutes
- We repeat the process for the rest of the cookies and always without piling up
- And we already have our recipe for Easter cookies ready in an airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for Easter cookies in an airfryer
- If you want to go faster you can mix all the ingredients with a mixer or mixer
- No yeast is added or self-rising flour used as they should not grow in size
- Try that the stretched dough is not too thin or too thick because it will not cook well
- This is one of the Easter recipes that I like to prepare the most because of how quickly it is done
- Take advantage of as much space as possible in the cookie dough with the cutters
- White flour ➡️ Wheat flour, oat flour or nut flour
- Olive oil ➡️ Oil or butter
- Icing sugar ➡️ White sugar, brown sugar, sweetener (erythritol)