Welcome to a new BiteMyRecipe recipe, this time we bring you pastries in the air fryer a perfect occasion for breakfast or snack some sugar glazed donuts cooked in the air fryer
Homemade donuts can become the biggest surprise for your children, and I assure you that with this recipe they come out richer than those of the brand itself.
When cooking in the air fryer It will save us a lot of time and a lot of fat when cooking themwhich is a much healthier option to eat one or two along with a coffee.
in this recipe the preparation of the glaze for the donuts is included and we give you tips to make them even richer.
Think you don't have any ingredients? Nothing happens, because Below we give you a list of ingredients that you can use if you do not have an ingredient in your fridge. like yeast, butter, sugar...
🥞 These homemade donuts are part of our collection of desserts cooked in air fryers, just like chips ahoy cookies in the air fryer with hardly any oil or grandma's traditional cake adapted to the air fryer
Sugar glazed donuts are one of the favorite cakes of all children, this recipe is healthier than industrial preparations and it is a fun way to cook a recipe as a family
Ingredients of Glazed Donuts in Airfryer
- Water - 150ml
- Hot milk - 200ml
- Flour - 8.8 oz
- 2 tbsp of yeast
- 2 Eggs
- Unsalted butter
- Vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- Olive oil
Preparation of Sugar Donuts in the Air Fryer
Preparation time: 25 minutes
cooking time: 10 minutes
- Pour 150ml of water into a bowl and mix it with 100ml of hot milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 coffee spoons of baking powder
- Let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, we are going to prepare the dough for the donut by mixing 50g of sugar with a little melted butter with a small spoonful of vanilla extract and the two eggs
- Add the 250g of flour along with the mixture that we have made in the first step throughout the mixture and let it mix in the kitchen robot until the dough is made
- Cover the dough already made with transparent paper and let it rest for an hour until it grows in size. Remember to place the dough in a large, wide bowl so it can rise.
- Throw the dough on a clean surface with a little sifted flour so it doesn't stick and stretch it with a rolling pin
- Don't make the dough so thin as the donuts are chubby.
- Finally take a round mold and make circles in the dough, look for something smaller circular to cut the hole in the center and give it a donut shape.
- Smear with a little olive oil in spray or with a brush so that they come out golden
- Pour the mixture into an air fryer-safe silicone donut pan
- Prepare the air fryer at 180ºC and cook them for 10 minutes.
- While it is done, we are going to prepare the frosting to place on top when we turn it over
- Prepare in a bowl 1 full glass of icing sugar, a little maple syrup or honey, a few drops of vanilla extract and 100ml of milk
- Mixture all by hand with a rod until leaving a homogeneous liquid mixture.
- When all the donuts have been cooked, dip a part of the donuts in the dough and put them on a tray to drain in the fridge for 1 hour
Tips for Cooking Glazed Donuts in the Air Fryer
- Take advantage of the balls of dough that you have left over to cook them in the air fryer and mix them with the glaze to make some delicious chocolates in sponge cake format.
- You can use an egg and the white of another egg if you want a healthier option.
- You may add food coloring of the color you want to the icing to have glazed donuts of your favorite color
Ingredients to Substitute in Glazed Donuts Recipe
- Flour ➡️ Strength flour, corn flour or pastry flour
- Yeast ➡️ Baking soda with lemon juice
- Butter ➡️ Margarine
- Sugar ➡️ Sweetener such as erythritol or stevia
- Honey ➡️ Maple syrup or nothing, with the sugar it will already be sweet, this option is to give it a sweeter touch
- Olive Oil ➡️ High Oleic Sunflower Oil