Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a quick, easy and very healthy recipe for artichokes in a airfryer!
Artichokes are a seasonal vegetable in January and February with which many dishes can be created.
This recipe for artichokes in a airfryer simulates a kind of very rich artichoke chips.
We can cook the artichokes in sauce, stewed, baked, in the Thermomix, with ham, with clams, candied, stuffed...
but me personally I like the recipe for artichokes in a airfryer with a little lemon and garlic.
Other recipes that can be prepared in the air fryer are battered artichokes or artichokes with gratin cheese.
All recipes are to personal taste of each and They can be modified with the ingredients that we want.
Ingredients for the air fryer artichoke recipe
- 4 Artichokes
- 1 Lemon
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp of Garlic powder
- 1 tsp of Onion powder
- Black pepper
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 13 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer to 150 ºC
- Peel and cut the artichokes
- In a bowl, mix them with a squeeze of squeezed lemon, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper.
- Place the artichokes in the air fryer basket with parchment paper underneath.
- We cook in the airfryer at 150 ºC for 10 minutes
- Halfway through the time we take them out and shake the basket to mix them
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 3 more minutes
- We serve as a side dish or starter and we can add a little more lemon juice on top
- And we already have our recipe for artichokes in a airfryer ready!
Tips for a good fryer artichoke recipe without oil
- You can cut the artichokes into small pieces or slices
- For more flavor, leave the artichokes in the bowl with the lemon and spices for at least 30 minutes.
- I like to put in the air fryer basket or parchment paper or aluminum foil to protect it.
- I usually use these artichoke chips as an appetizer before dinner but can also be a first course
- Spices are to everyone's taste
Substitution of ingredients
- Lemon ➡️ If you don't have natural lemon to squeeze you can use the lemon concentrate that they sell in the supermarket
- Natural artichokes ➡️ Canned artichokes, frozen artichokes...
- garlic powder ➡️ Natural garlic (You can crush garlic and parsley and add it on top a few minutes before finishing cooking)
- Pepper black ➡️ Sweet paprika, hot paprika, cayenne...