Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for Asian broccoli in a airfryer, very easy, fast and with an incredible flavor!
Broccoli can be prepared au gratin, baked, sautéed, with cheese, with bechamel sauce, boiled, grilled...
me personally I like to cook broccoli in the air fryer because it's quick and easy..
This recipe for Asian broccoli in a airfryer is ideal if you want to prepare something healthy but with a touch of different flavor.
I have prepared everything with my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
The broccoli will be as if it were cooked inside and a little toasted and crispy on the outside.
You can try to prepare this recipe with broccoli, cauliflower and carrot, which gives an incredible and delicious result.
For children I recommend prepare the broccoli in the air fryer and make a stir fry with more vegetables and bacon that they will love.
That or prepare a recipe for broccoli with gratin cheese and instead of in the oven, put it in the airfryer.
I recommend you try more air fryer recipes like the 3 cheese focaccia recipe in air fryer or the marinated loin and cheese montadito recipe in air fryer
And if you want a dessert, don't leave without trying the Santiago cake recipe in a airfryer!
Ingredients for Asian broccoli recipe in air fryer
- Broccoli - 17.6 oz
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- Lemon Juice - 15ml
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp chili
- Peanuts without salt - 1 oz
- Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Cut the broccoli into small trees
- Chop the peeled garlic clove with a knife
- In a large bowl, mix the broccoli with a splash of oil, the minced garlic and a pinch of salt
- Place the seasoned broccoli in the air fryer basket with parchment paper underneath.
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 15 minutes
- Halfway through the time we remove everything so that it cooks equally
- In a bowl mix the honey, soy sauce, chili and rice vinegar
- Heat in the microwave for 15 seconds until the honey melts
- Transfer the cooked broccoli to a bowl and add the salt on top, mixing very well.
- Add the peanuts and lemon juice and integrate
- And we already have our Asian broccoli recipe ready in a airfryer!
Tips for a good Asian broccoli recipe in a airfryer
- Add the spices you want to the broccoli and let it marinate for 15 minutes to enhance its flavor
- Go heating the honey in the micro of 15 in 15 seconds until it melts completely
- The broccoli should be cooked and slightly toasted on the outside.
- Correct salt at the end because the sauce has a sweet touch
Substitution of ingredients
- Fresh broccoli ➡️ Frozen broccoli
- Garlic clove ➡️ Garlic powder or onion powder
- Soy sauce ➡️ Oyster sauce (in less quantity)
- Honey ➡️ Agave syrup
- Chili ➡️ Any spicy substitute
- Peanuts ➡️ Cashews, almonds, walnuts, raisins or any dried fruit