Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a healthy, easy and simple recipe for asparagus and tuna lasagna in a airfryer!
There are many types of lasagna either with meat, with vegetables, vegan, vegetarian...
They can also be prepared in the oven or microwave.
This recipe for lasagna with asparagus and tuna in a airfryer It is fast and totally homemade.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
Although I have helped myself with two pans to prepare the original bechamel sauce and the lasagna filling.
If you didn't know how to make an asparagus and tuna lasagna This is the recipe with the step by step and the necessary tips.
I recommend other air fryer recipes such as the air fryer cheek recipe or the air fryer chicken gyozas recipe
Ingredients for the asparagus and tuna lasagna recipe in air fryer
- 1 tbsp of Butter
- 1/2 Leek
- 2 tbsp of wheat flour
- Milk - 500 ml
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 6 large lasagna sheets
- 7 Asparagus
- 5 tbsp of crushed tomato
- 4 cans of natural tuna
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- In a pan, melt the butter
- Cut the leek into small pieces and add it
- Add the flour and let toast
- Add the milk little by little while stirring with a whisk.
- When it thickens add the nutmeg and a pinch of salt
- Let cook for a few minutes and turn off the heat.
- In a bowl with water, put the lasagna sheets to soak for the time stated in the box.
- In a frying pan, heat a splash of oil.
- Cut the asparagus and fry them
- Add the crushed tomato, the tuna and mix
- In a square mold for air fryer we mount the layers: sheet, bechamel, filling
- On top we pour all the bechamel that we have left over
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 10 minutes
- We can add grated cheese on top and cook a few more minutes
- And we already have our recipe for lasagna with asparagus and tuna in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for lasagna with asparagus and tuna in a airfryer
- Use manual whisks better than a palette to remove the bechamel
- The amount of milk is indicative, add little by little until the mixture thickens
- Each box of lasagna has an estimated time to soak the sheets
- You can add the grated cheese on top before cooking the lasagna but it is optional
Substitution of ingredients
- Butter ➡️ Margarine
- Wheat flour ➡️ Wholemeal flour or oatmeal
- Semi milk ➡️ Whole milk, skimmed milk or vegetable drinks
- Crushed tomato ➡️ Fried tomato or homemade tomato sauce
- Asparagus ➡️ Leeks, onion, carrot...
- Natural tuna ➡️ Tuna in olive oil or natural