Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for avocado with egg and ham in a airfryer that is very healthy and easy to make.
Avocado is a very healthy ingredient that is used regularly in diets and healthy eating.
The recipe for avocado with egg and ham can be used for breakfast, lunch or dinner and can be adapted to what you like.
In the airfryer you can cook any type of recipe in a healthy way.
This avocado and egg recipe it will be very tasty and can be cooked only in the air fryer, without having to wait a long time and without staining anything.
Before, we had to cook the egg in water, peel it, wait for it to cool down and cut it on top of the avocado, but it is no longer necessary.
The avocado with egg and ham recipe is one of the many healthy recipes that we have on our page.
If you want some ideas, I recommend the recipe for beef meatballs, the recipe for chicken thighs with salad or the recipe for cheese, mushroom and chicken dumplings.
Ingredients for the avocado with egg and serrano ham recipe
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- 1 slice of Serrano ham
- 1/2 tsp of Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the bone
- Put both parts of the avocado in the basket of the air fryer and add the salt, black pepper and a pinch of garlic powder
- In the hole where the bone was, we put the egg (the egg white may spill a little if the egg is large)
- Cut the serrano ham into shavings and add it around the egg yolk
- Season the egg a little
- We cook in the airfryer at 190 ºC for 5 minutes
- And we already have our recipe for avocado with egg and serrano ham ready!
Tips for a good recipe for avocado with egg and serrano ham in a airfryer
- It is important to season the avocado and then the egg so that it is not tasteless
- Most of the egg white may spill over so I recommend using a large avocado and a small egg size
- The egg will be cooked but with liquid yolk and the ham will give it a crispy touch
- You can add the spices that you like the most, I prefer it only with black pepper and garlic powder
- For 2 people you would only have to repeat the process with another avocado and see if both fit at the same time in your fryer basket without oil
Substitution of ingredients
- Eggs ➡️ Other people prefer to fill the avocado with an egg previously cooked in water or with other ingredients such as tuna
- Serrano ham ➡️ Slices of turkey, chicken or bacon strips
- Spices ➡️ You can add, change or combine with onion powder, Provencal herbs or the spices that you like the most