Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for bats with cinnamon for Halloween in a airfryer, very easy to make and delicious!
LHalloween recipes are fun to prepare and they often surprise children a lot.
This time we want to make a quick and easy recipe to prepare and cook in the air fryer.
The recipe for bats with cinnamon for Halloween in air fryer it does not require preparing a cookie dough or any complicated preparation.
The mold that I have used has been one that I bought on AliExpres in the shape of a bat and that is not filled, it is only used to cut with the shape.
Although it is a recipe for bats with cinnamon for Halloween too You can use another Halloween mold such as ghosts or for Christmas if it is a tree or Santa Claus.
To accompany the recipe for cinnamon bats for halloween in air fryer you can try the recipe for cheese mummy for halloween in air fryer as well.
I recommend other sweet recipes with air fryer like Oil Free Air Fryer Brownie Recipe, Air Fryer Baked Apple Recipe, or Oil Free Air Fryer French Toast Recipe.
Ingredients for the recipe of bats with cinnamon for halloween in air fryer
- 3 whole wheat tortillas
- Sugar - 1.7 oz
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Light butter - 1.7 oz
- Bat mold
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer for 2 minutes at 175 ºC
- We cut the wheat tortillas with our bat mold taking advantage of the maximum possible space
- We repeat this process with all the wheat tortillas.
- Melt the butter for 45 seconds in the microwave. but taking out and stirring every 15 seconds so that it does not burn
- In a small flat plate we put the sugar mixed with the cinnamon
- We paint the bats with butter when it's a little warmer
- We pass the bat through the mixture of sugar and cinnamon as if we were battering it
- We repeat the process with all the bat figures and place them on a parchment paper in the basket of the air fryer
- Cook for 5 minutes in the airfryer at 175 ºC
- And we already have the recipe for bats with cinnamon for Halloween in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for bats with cinnamon for Halloween in a airfryer
- Be careful when cutting the flour tortilla with the mold because it can break, use an assist knife if necessary
- Let the melted butter cool slightly before painting the bats
- You can add some melted chocolate on top of the cinnamon bats for Halloween by shaping them into eyes
- Depending on the size of the bats, the amount and your fryer the time may vary so check every 2 minutes
- When you batter the batss make sure to brush well with butter and cover with cinnamon and sugar all over
Substitution of ingredients
- Whole Wheat Tortillas ➡️ Regular Wheat Tortillas
- Sugar ➡️ Stevia (or other sweetener) or honey
- Cinnamon ➡️ Ginger
- Light butter ➡️ Normal butter, margarine or coconut oil (smaller amount)