Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a very easy recipe for battered cauliflower in a airfryer and following grandma's recipe!
The important thing about a battered cauliflower recipe is that it is crispy and tasty.
This is a recipe suitable for vegans, vegetarians and adaptable to the keto diet (panko should be substituted).
This air fryer battered cauliflower recipe without oil It is traditional and healthier and lighter than the traditional one.
I have cooked everything in my Innsky 5.5L air fryer
Although it can also be cooked in the oven, fried, stewed, in sauce...
We could say that it is the best breaded cauliflower recipe without bechamel, without au gratin and with a delicious flavor.
It is very easy to prepare and is ideal for a light, healthy and cheap dinner.
I recommend trying other air fryer recipes like Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower Recipe or Air Fryer Curried Cauliflower Recipe
Ingredients for air fryer battered cauliflower recipe
- 1 Cauliflower
- 2 Eggs
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 tsp of Oregano
- 1/2 tsp of Paprika
- Panko - 3.5 oz
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- We put a pot with water to boil
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets
- Cook the cauliflower for 10 minutes
- Let dry on absorbent paper
- In a bowl we beat the egg and the spices and in a flat plate we put the panko
- Pass the cauliflower through the egg and then through the panko in that order
- Place on top of parchment paper for air fryer in the basket and spray aove
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 15 minutes
- During cooking stir a couple of times.
- And we already have our recipe for battered cauliflower in a airfryer!
Tips for a good fryer battered cauliflower recipe without oil
- Cauliflower can be cooked in a pot or in a steamer case in the microwave
- It is important to dry well with kitchen paper the cauliflower to release the water
- If you want them to be more crispy repeat the battering process twice
- Monitor the cooking and see moving them so that they cook equally
- If you want more information and tricks you can visit our BiteMyRecipe Blog!
Substitution of ingredients
- Natural cauliflower ➡️ Frozen cauliflower
- Spices ➡️ You can substitute or add the ones you like the most
- Panko ➡️ Breadcrumbs or crushed corn flakes