Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for prawns with beer in an airfryer with an exquisite flavor and very easy to cook!
Prawns are a seafood that can be eaten in any season and are easily found in many supermarkets.
Although the usual thing is to cook the prawns on the grill or cooked, in other recipes they are also very good.
This recipe for shrimp with beer in airfryer is prepared with few ingredients and has very few steps.
I have cooked everything in my Cosori 5.5L Air Fryer
It has been prepared without an oven, without a grill and without a microwave.
If you did not know how to prepare prawns with beer in an air fryer, here is the recipe in an airfryer and the preparation step by step.
If you liked it leave a comment below!
Don't forget to check out our latest airfryer apple strudel recipe or airfryer cinnamon rolls recipe.
Ingredients for the airfryer recipe
- 15 Prawns
- Beer - 150ml
- 2 garlic cloves
- EVOO spray
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and reserve in a large bowl.
- Also chop the parsley and add it to the bowl
- Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil, the beer and a pinch of salt
- In an air fryer mold we put the prawns (those that fit) and pour the mixture on top
- Cook in the airfryer at 175 ºC for 13 minutes
- So that they stay golden on the outside we cook them again at a higher temperature
- Cook in the airfryer at 205 ºC for 5 minutes
- We repeat the process for the next batch.
- And we already have our recipe for prawns with beer in airfryer ready!
Tips for a good recipe for prawns with beer in a fryer without oil
- They can also be cooked using another type of alcohol
- Use the beer you have at home or the one you like the most to cook
- You can also try our recipe for fried prawns in an air fryer
- I have cooked it in two batches so as not to pile them up
- Beer ➡️ White wine, red wine, brandy, whiskey
- Parsley ➡️ Oregano, mint or peppermint