Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a mini bollycao fitness recipe in a airfryer that is much healthier than the traditional one!
Who hasn't tried a traditional bollycao filled with chocolate?
I love chocolate-filled buns, but they can't be eaten every day, much less bought.
That is why I have prepared this recipe for mini bollycao fitness in a airfryer Very easy and with few ingredients.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
You don't need a bread maker, Thermomix or anything else.
This homemade and authentic bollycao recipe is delicious and also healthy.
It is also a gluten-free and lactose-free bollycao recipe (changing the milk only).
I recommend you try other sweet air fryer recipes like the homemade air fryer French toast recipe or the air fryer yogurt cake recipe
And if you are looking for a chocolate dessert, try the recipe for chocolate and walnut cake in a airfryer!
Ingredients for the mini bollycao fitness recipe in air fryer
- 1 egg
- Oatmeal - 10.5 oz
- 1 tsp of Powdered yeast
- Milk - 150 ml
- 2 tsp of Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 ounces of dark chocolate 85%
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 9 minutes
- In a bowl, put the egg white with the sweetener. (reserve the yolk for later)
- Beat with a stick blender until the white is slightly assembled.
- Add the milk and vanilla essence and continue mixing.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and add
- When we have the mixture we cover with a cloth and let stand 1 hour
- Take a part of the mixture and shape it into a bollycao
- We introduce an ounce of chocolate inside and cover it well so that it is completely inside the bollycao
- Paint the bollycaos on top with the egg yolk that we had reserved
- We cook in the airfryer at 160 ºC for 9 minutes
- You can melt a little chocolate and dip the bollycao so that it is covered (optional)
- And we already have our mini bollycao fitness recipe in a airfryer!
Tips for a good mini bollycao fitness recipe in a airfryer
- It can be beaten with manual rods but for it to be assembled quickly better with a stick blender
- I have used a very comfortable flour sifter but with a strainer it works
- Mix the egg white and sweetener first, then the liquids, and finally the dry ingredients.
- Cut the ounce of chocolate in half so that it is more evenly distributed inside the bollycao
- If you don't want to spend the yolk to paint the bollycao you can also use milk
Substitution of ingredients
- Oatmeal ➡️ Flavored oatmeal, wholemeal oatmeal, almond flour mixed with oatmeal, whole wheat flour, wheat flour...
- Skimmed milk ➡️ Whole milk, semi milk, lactose-free milk or vegetable drinks
- Erythritol ➡️ Other sweeteners or sugar
- Dark chocolate 85% ➡️ Dark chocolate 90% (it would be a better option but it has a very powerful flavor for me) or any chocolate you have at home