Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for breaded veal in a airfryer, easy, fast and with few ingredients!
Veal fillets can be grilled, stuffed with ham and cheese, or breaded.
I love this breaded veal recipe in a airfryer Although it is not very healthy, I remove all the fat from frying it.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky Air Fryer.
I have not used pots, oven, or iron.
What I like the most is that it cooks quickly, with few ingredients and is juicy and not hard at all.
Below I leave you several tips so that your breaded veal fillets are delicious.
I recommend you try other air fryer recipes like the air fryer stuffed chayotes recipe or the air fryer battered green asparagus recipe
Ingredients for the empanada veal recipe in air fryer
- 4 thin beef fillets
- 1 egg
- Breadcrumbs - 3.5 oz
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- In a bowl, beat the egg and add the salt and the garlic and parsley seasoning.
- Put the breadcrumbs on a flat plate
- Dip each fillet first in egg and then in breadcrumbs.
- Place parchment paper for air fryer in the basket and place 2 of the fillets on top
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 10 minutes
- Repeat the process with the other fillets (I put them 2 by 2)
- And we already have our recipe for empanada veal in a airfryer!
Tips for a good breaded veal recipe in a airfryer
- To make it juicier, spray extra virgin olive oil over the fillet before cooking it.
- It is better that the fillets are thin so that they can be cooked well
- I have added garlic and parsley seasoning but Provencal herbs or black pepper also work well
- Prepare this recipe for fries in an air fryer to accompany and create your dish of breaded steaks with potatoes
- Do not crowd the fillets in the basket, it is better to do them in batches (in mine they fit well 2 by 2)
Substitution of ingredients
- Beef fillet ➡️ Chicken or turkey breast fillet
- Breadcrumbs ➡️ Panko or breadcrumbs with garlic and parsley
- Garlic and parsley seasoning ➡️ Provençal herbs or black pepper