Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for broccoli in a airfryer that is healthy, easy and very fast!
Broccoli can be made in cream, steamed, baked, au gratin...
There are many recipes and the truth is that they all have a delicious result and most can be made in an air fryer.
This air fryer broccoli recipe without oil It is simple, ideal for a light, cheap and healthy dinner.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
I have not gratin broccoli but it is a good option to give it more consistency.
This broccoli recipe can be used to mix with rice, meat, pasta...
Also you can try adding prawns, chicken, potatoes or whatever you like and cook it all in the air fryer.
I recommend trying other air fryer recipes like the Asian Broccoli Air Fryer Recipe or the Broccoli Marinated Tofu Air Fryer Recipe
Ingredients for air fryer broccoli recipe
- 1 Broccoli
- 1 tsp of Garlic and parsley
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 tsp Herbes de Provence
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Wash and cut the broccoli into small trees
- In a clay pot, put the broccoli with a little spray of extra virgin olive oil, the salt and the spices.
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 10 minutes
- Shake a couple of times during cooking
- And we already have our recipe for broccoli in a airfryer ready!
Tips for a good fryer broccoli recipe without oil
- I have used a clay pot because it stores heat better
- If you use frozen broccoli it is not necessary to wash or cut it, it would go directly to the air fryer
- You can add cheese or bechamel to gratin the broccoli
- My recommendation is that you always add some hot spice to give it flavor
Substitution of ingredients
- Natural broccoli ➡️ Frozen broccoli or cauliflower
- Spices ➡️ You can add or substitute the ones you like the most (I recommend one with herbs and one spicy)
- Optional ➡️ Add grated cheese or bechamel to gratin