Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for very healthy and sweet carrot and oatmeal muffins in a airfryer!
People prefer to use the oven or the microwave to make sweet recipes, desserts, breakfasts, snacks... before using the air fryer.
Sweet and healthy recipes in air fryers are the least famous and the ones that everyone forgets to cook there.
At BiteMyRecipe we want to show that in the airfryer you can cook all the sweet or savory recipes you can think of.
Today we have brought you a recipe for traditional carrot and oatmeal muffins, with a lot of flavor and easy to make.
It won't take more than 15 minutes in having your healthy muffins in air fryer ready!
As an accessory for the oil-free fryer you do not need anything but we have used a normal rubber mold to shape the cupcakes.
If you have sweet cravings and want to prepare a sweet but healthy recipe and that you do not get fat you have to try the carrot and oatmeal muffins in a airfryer.
And if you liked this recipe, I recommend you take a look at the recipe for healthy sponge cake in air fryer, the recipe for cheese muffins in air fryer or the recipe for chocolate cookies in a airfryer.
Don't forget to leave a comment to tell us how your recipe went!
Ingredients for the recipe for carrot and oatmeal muffins in air fryer
- Carrots - 6.3 oz
- Oatmeal - 6.3 oz
- 1 sachet of yeast
- lemon peel zest
- 3 eggs
- Stevia - 2.8 oz
- Chocolate chips without sugar
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Wash the carrots and grate them with the skin
- Also take the opportunity to grate a lemon
- In a large bowl add the carrot zest, the sweetener, the eggs and the lemon zest
- Mix everything very well and add the sifted oatmeal and yeast
- Keep integrating until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Preheat the airfryer for 5 minutes at 160 ºC
- In an air fryer-safe cupcake pan place cupcake papers
- Fill each mold with the mixture a little more than half without reaching the top.
- Add the chocolate chips on top of each cupcake
- We cook in the airfryer for 10 minutes at 160 ºC
- Let cool and continue making batches if your air fryer is not very big
- And we already have our recipe for carrot and oatmeal muffins in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for carrot and oatmeal muffins in aifryer
- You can peel the carrot before grating it if you don't like the skin and that will not change the recipe at all, it is a matter of taste
- you can use a electric glass mixer like me, a hand mixer or the manual rods of a lifetime
- It is important to sift dry ingredients such as oatmeal and baking powder so that there are no lumps
- The paper for muffins or cupcakes is optional, although if you do not put it, do not forget to grease the mold if it is not rubber so that the cupcake does not stick
- The chocolate chips can be added to each cupcake at the end or while you are filling each cupcake to distribute it
- Don't fill the muffin tin to the top with batter because it will ooze when it rises in the air fryer
- If your airfryer is not very big you will have to cook the muffins in shifts
Substitution of ingredients
- Natural carrots➡️ Baby carrots
- Oatmeal ➡️ Crushed oatmeal, whole oatmeal, whole wheat flour, almond flour...
- Lemon zest ➡️ Orange zest
- Stevia ➡️ Any sweetener, honey or sugar
- Sugar free chocolate chips ➡️ Dark chocolate without sugar chopped (or any sugar free chocolate) or regular chocolate chips