Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a very easy, simple and healthy recipe for cauliflower with curry in a airfryer!
There are many ways to cook cauliflower, whether baked, boiled, with spices, in batter, with bechamel, au gratin, with potatoes, fried, braised...
In this case we have a recipe for cauliflower in a airfryere with curry spices that give them a delicious flavor.
I have prepared everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
This is the typical diet and healthy cauliflower but with a lot of flavor and with few ingredients.
You can also use this recipe and then gratin with cheese, add a bechamel or any sauce.
If you didn't know how to cook cauliflower in an air fryer, this is your recipe.
Making cauliflower in a airfryer is very easy and the best thing is that it does not leave odors in the kitchen.
I recommend you try other air fryer recipes such as the sea bass recipe in air fryer or the battered prawns recipe in air fryer
And for dessert try our delicious air fryer orange custard recipe!
Ingredients for Curried Cauliflower Air Fryer Recipe
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 tsp Curry
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- We clean the cauliflower removing the smallest flowers and dividing it
- Put the cauliflower pieces in a bowl
- Cook in the microwave at maximum power for 1 minute.
- Add a splash of oil, the spices and a pinch of salt to the cauliflower and mix
- Preheat the airfryer to 200 ºC
- We pass the cauliflower to a mold suitable for air fryer
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 15 minutes
- We take out the basket and stir several times during cooking
- And we already have our recipe for cauliflower with curry in a airfryer!
Tips for a good fryer curry cauliflower recipe without oil
- Don't cut the cauliflower into too small pieces. because they are going to burn you
- Put the cauliflower in a microwave-safe dish or mold and do not let go because it will release water
- If you have a steamer case use it to put the cauliflower in the microwave
- Let the cauliflower rest with the mixture for a few minutes if you want to enhance its flavor
- You can accompany with homemade yogurt sauce (a Greek yogurt, a splash of lemon juice and chopped parsley to taste)
- It is important to shake and stir the basket as it cooks. so that everything remains the same
Substitution of ingredients
- Cauliflower ➡️ Broccoli (try our air fryer Asian broccoli recipe)
- Curry ➡️ Turmeric or spicy
- Sweet paprika ➡️ Hot paprika or chilli pepper
- Homemade yogurt sauce ➡️ Soy sauce
- Spices ➡️ You can add or change for the ones you like the most