Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a cereal recipe in airfryer and ideal to stop having to buy more cereals in the supermarket!
Cereals is a very typical breakfast food and each person prepares it in a different way.
I wanted to imitate the crunchy cereal with chocolate that I like so much.
This cereal recipe in airfryer is very easy, quick and simple to prepare, plus you can make a large quantity and save for other days.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L AirFryer
I have not needed to use an oven, or Thermomix, or pots, pans, or mixer.
If you did not know how to cook cereal in an airfryer, here is the recipe book with all the ingredients and the preparation step by step.
You can add or remove ingredients to your liking, as well as the quantities.
I recommend you visit our airfryer chocolate recipes or airfryer dessert recipes
Ingredients for the cereal recipe in airfryer
- 1 tablespoon of natural Hazelnuts
- Oat flakes - 7 oz
- 2 ounces of Dark Chocolate 85%
- 1 tsp of Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon of Chia
- olive oil spray
Preparation in an airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- We use a grater to leave the chopped chocolate very fine
- In a bowl we put the hazelnuts, the oats, the chocolate, the sweetener, the chia, spray a little oil and integrate well
- Place baking paper for airfryer in the basket and distribute this mixture on top
- Cook in the fryer without oil at 160 ºC for 12 minutes
- After the time, let it cool on a plate and store it in a tupperware
- And we already have our recipe for muesli in airfryer ready!
Tips for a good cereal recipe in an airfryer
- This muesli can be used as a base and add fruits such as banana, strawberry or kiwi
- You can also try changing the hazelnuts with the almond granola recipe in airfryer
- To chop the chocolate use a grater or with a knife you cut it very fine
- If you do not want olive oil flavor you can use milk or vegetable drinks
- Natural hazelnuts ➡️ Almonds, cashews, walnuts…
- Oat flakes ➡️ Other cereals
- Dark chocolate 85% ➡️ Pure dark chocolate or some sugar-free chocolate
- Stevia sweetener ➡️ 0% syrup, sweet flavors or erythritol