Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for very easy cheese crackers in airfryer and ideal for a crunchy touch in your meals!
The crackers are a thin and very crunchy sheet (of any ingredient).
You can cook them with many different ingredients and they take almost no time to make.
This recipe for deep fryer cheese crackers in airfryer is simple to cook, it has few steps and only one ingredient.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Air Fryer
I have not needed a microwave, pans, pots, Thermomix or oven.
If you did not know how to cook cheese crackers in airfryer, here is the recipe book with the ingredients and the step by step.
I recommend you visit our airfryer recipes and don't miss the recipe for savory crepes in an airfryer!
Ingredients for the airfryer cheese crackers recipe
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 1 minute
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- We place baking paper for air fryer in the basket and the slice of cheese on top
- Sprinkle oregano (optional)
- Cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 10 minutes
- We take off the paper carefully that it does not break
- And we already have our recipe for cheese crackers in airfryer ready!
Tips for a good recipe for cheese crackers in airfryer
- You can add spices to taste but do not put salt since the cheese is salty by itself
- You can use it for hamburgers, lasagna or as a dipper
- I have cooked only one but two fit in the basket (although be careful because when cooking they expand)
- I like to cook it on baking paper in case it sticks or looks bad so the airfryer basket doesn't get damaged
- Do not add oil so that it does not stick because the cheese already releases fat by itself
- Sliced cheese ➡️ Any sliced cheese (I do not recommend tranchete because it can stick)