Today in BiteMyRecipe We have made a very healthy recipe for cheese muffins in the air airfryer and without sugar.
The cheese muffins recipe is healthy, low in calories and with good ingredients.
Being fitness and tasty cheese muffins, you can make it more often than muffins with sugar.
Cheese muffins are an ideal breakfast for childreneven to take them to school, and with this recipe you don't have to worry if they eat too much because they don't contain sugar.
This recipe for cheese muffins is adaptable to flavor, if you add cocoa and melted chocolate they could be cheese and chocolate muffins, or if you add lemon juice and zest they will be cheese and lemon muffins.
As I always tell you, keep an eye on the food while it is cooking because from one fryer to another the time and capacity can change.
And if you like sweet recipes, I recommend the glazed donuts recipe, the lemon sponge cake recipe and the raspberry air fryer cake recipe.
But at BiteMyRecipe we also know how to make all kinds of savory recipes such as the quiche recipe, the cheese tequeños recipe in a airfryer or the potato omelette recipe in an air fryer.
All our recipes, whether sweet or savory, are cooked in the airfryer and with the healthiest recipe possible.
Ingredients for the cheesecake recipe
- Oatmeal - 1.7 oz
- 1 egg
- 1/2 sachet of yeast
- Fresh whipped cheese - 3.5 oz
- Erythritol - 10 gr
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 11 minutes
- Mix the egg with the cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Add the oatmeal, yeast and erythritol, dry sifting all ingredients
- Mix well with a hand mixer or electric mixer.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180ºC for 2 minutes.
- We pour our mixture into a cupcake mold or individual molds
- We cook for 10 minutes at 180 ºC in the airfryer
- We already have our cheese cupcakes recipe ready!
Tips for a good recipe for air fryer cheese muffins without oil
- You can use natural fresh cheese and beat it yourself but for a good price you can find quantities of fresh natural whipped cheese in the supermarket
- In this recipe, preheating the air fryer is optional, although if you don't you may have to leave the cheesecakes for another minute or two.
- I have used colored cupcake paper to place them in the mold
- You can change the sweetener for natural sweeteners such as honey or some syrup
- It is important to sift all the dry ingredients such as flour, yeast or erythritol so that there are no lumps and it is easier to mix and integrate
Substitution of ingredients
- Oatmeal ➡️ Oatmeal of some flavor, whole oatmeal, whole wheat flour, almond flour or wheat flour (it is the least healthy option)
- Yeast ➡️ Baking powder
- Fresh whipped cheese ➡️ Natural fresh cheese (then you will have to beat it yourself) or light cream cheese
- Erythritol ➡️ Stevia or any other sweetener although you can also add honey and agave syrup