Today in BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for cheese quesadillas for Halloween in a airfryer in the shape of a spooky pumpkin ideal for your party of 31.
The recipes for Halloween in a airfryer are easy to prepare and we save ourselves having to use the oven for small preparations.
In this case we have prepared a recipe for cheese quesadillas for Halloween in an air fryer that they simulate a pumpkin but they taste like cheese which is much better.
Children will love the design and they will even be able to collaborate in the kitchen (always under the supervision of an adult and with great care).
From BiteMyRecipe we want to help you prepare the food for your Halloween party and impress your guests but with easy and healthy preparations in the air fryer.
We recommend you take a look at other air fryer Halloween recipes like the Air Fryer Spooky Cheese Mummy Recipe or the Air Fryer Cinnamon Bat Recipe.
And if you want more Halloween air fryer recipes or Christmas recipes you can leave a comment below!
Ingredients for an Air Fryer Halloween Cheese Quesadilla Recipe
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- Grated Cheddar cheese to taste
- Olive oil Spray
- sauce to accompany
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer for 5 minutes at 170 ºC
- In a wheat tortilla put a handful of cheddar cheese without reaching the edges and without protruding
- Now take the whole wheat tortilla to shape it into a pumpkin
- To make the shape of the pumpkin in the fajita you can look at an internet design that is easy for you
- Once you have subtly marked with a knife so as not to make a mistake, proceed to make the cuts being careful not to break anywhere
- You will cover the tortilla with cheddar cheese with the tortilla that has the holes in the shape of pumpkin and press the edges a little
- Put the pumpkin-shaped cheese quesadilla in the basket of the air fryer
- Add a little Olive oil spray to make it brown
- Cook in the airfryer for 3-4 minutes at 170ºC until the cheese inside melts
- Repeat the process for all the wheat tortillas you want to prepare
- And now you have your recipe for cheese quesadillas for Halloween in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for cheese quesadillas for Halloween in a airfryer
- To accompany the recipe for cheese quesadillas for Halloween in a airfryer I have used our recipe for piquillo sauce and raspberries in an air fryer
- A trick to make the pumpkin shape is trace a drawing of a pumpkin that you find on Google on a piece of paper, cut it out and use it as a guide on top of the wheat tortilla
- The oil is just to brown the quesadilla on the outside so you can do without it.
- It is important that you do not reach the edges with the cheddar cheese so that the quesadilla does not burst
- You can also accompany the cheese quesadillas with Mexican green sauce in air fryer
- Make sure that the quesadilla does not burn in the airfryer and that the size is adequate
Substitution of ingredients
- Whole wheat tortillas ➡️ Regular wheat tortillas or some flavor like tomato or spinach (they also serve homemade wheat pancakes)
- Shredded cheddar cheese ➡️ Sliced cheddar cheese or in any other format (if you use another cheese it won't be orange and it won't look like a pumpkin)
- Olive oil spray ➡️ You can paint with beaten egg but it is not necessary
- Sauce to accompany ➡️ You can use the ones mentioned above or any you have at home like ketchup, bbq...