Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for roasted chicken thighs in the airfryer, tasty and easy to prepare!
There are many recipes with chicken or turkey thigh, whether with honey, mustard, fried, roasted in the oven, stews, orange, with beer...
I used to cook boneless, skinless thighs in the oven, but now I leave the skin on.
Now I prefer the recipe for air fryer chicken thighs without oil that it is faster and easier to prepare.
It is also a healthy recipe that you can include in your diet if you are a fitness person.
To make it cheaper, it is better to buy a whole chicken and make a couple of cuts to bone it yourself.
This recipe for air fryer chicken thighs without oil can be replicated for turkey thighs.
If you have bought a whole chicken for the breast and you don't know what to do or how to cook the thighs, this is your recipe.
I recommend you try other air fryer chicken recipes like the soy chicken and cherry tomato recipe or the air fryer chicken wings recipe
If you fancy something sweeter, try the recipe for homemade cheese flan in a airfryer
If you liked it, leave a comment or a rating!
Ingredients for the air fryer chicken thighs recipe
- 2 chicken thighs
- Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper ground
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- We crush the garlic with the rosemary in a mortar
- In a bowl add a splash of extra virgin olive oil, the thyme, the seasoning and the garlic with the crushed rosemary and mix
- Preheat the airfryer to 180 ºC
- We make a couple of cuts in the thighs
- Paint the two thighs on both sides with the mixture from before
- Put parchment paper in the air fryer basket and place the drumsticks
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 30 minutes
- Halfway through the time we turn it over so that it browns on both sides.
- And we already have our recipe for chicken thighs in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for chicken thighs in a airfryer
- I like to crush the garlic and rosemary so I don't have to chew them, but it's up to personal taste.
- It is important to make the cuts in the drumsticks so that they cook well inside
- If you want, you can add 2 more minutes on each side at 200 ºC so that they brown a lot on the outside.
- I have used a special oven paper for air fryer but you can put normal or aluminum paper
- A squeeze of lemon can also be good on top
- If you want a chicken with more flavor and you have time, let it marinate with the mixture for a couple of hours.
Substitution of ingredients
- Chicken thighs ➡️ Chicken hams, chicken breast...
- Olive oil ➡️ Splash of lemon juice
- Black pepper ➡️ Spicy paprika, sweet paprika...
- Dried rosemary ➡️ Rosemary powder
- Garlic cloves ➡️ Garlic powder