Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for chicken tenderloins in airfryer that are very easy, fast and with very juicy meat!
Chicken tenderloins is a piece that I don't usually buy often but this time I wanted it.
Being chicken, it is healthier than a pork tenderloin and has better nutritional properties.
This recipe for chicken tenderloins in airfryer is healthy, simple and it cooks very quickly.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Air Fryer
I have not needed to use Thermomix, or oven, or frying pan, or wok, or microwave.
If you did not know how to cook chicken tenderloins in an air fryer, here is the recipe for an air fryer with all the ingredients and the step-by-step preparation.
You can also add a sauce or some accompaniment such as potatoes in airfryer or vegetables in an air fryer.
If you liked this delicious recipe you can leave us a comment below!
Ingredients for the chicken tenderloin recipe in airfryer
- Chicken tenderloins
- Black pepper
- EVOO spray
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 1 minute
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Place the chicken tenderloins in a reusable air fryer mold.
- Spray oil and season to taste
- Cook in the fryer without oil at 180 ºC for 20 minutes
- Halfway through the time we turn it around with a pair of tweezers
- And there would be our recipe for chicken tenderloins in an airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for chicken tenderloins in airfryer
- If you use good quality chicken tenderloins, it will be much better.
- It is important that they are browned on the outside but that they are not cooked too much so that they remain juicy.
- If your airfryer has air circulation, you don't need to turn it upside down
- It depends on whether you like it more raw or crunchy, you can vary the time and temperature
- Chicken ➡️ Pork (For this I recommend our recipe for pork tenderloin in airfryer)
- Black pepper ➡️ Oregano or parsley
- Optional ➡️ Add a squeeze of lemon and garlic or soy sauce and let it macerate for 30 minutes