Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for chicken thighs with salad in a airfryer that is healthy, easy and fast.
Chicken is a perfect source of protein and the food that everyone eats and cooks when they are on a diet or want to lose weight.
At BiteMyRecipe we offer you this healthy chicken recipe so you don't always have to eat tasteless grilled chicken breast.
The air fryer chicken thighs recipe doesn't call for huge ingredients, just the chicken and accompanying spices for flavor.
You can customize the spices that I have put for the ones that you like the most, but youe recommend that you always use the chicken seasoning as it gives it an amazing flavor.
chicken thighs recipe It is easy to make since it is only to bathe the chicken with spices and lemon and cook in the air fryer.
The salad is a healthy complement but you can also change it for some fries in an air fryer or for some deluxe McDonald's style fries.
At Bitemyrecipe we have several recipes with air fryer chicken such as chicken nuggets or crispy chicken wings.
Ingredients for the chicken thighs with salad recipe
- 5 chicken thighs (also called drumsticks)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Herbes de Provence
- Mix of lettuce to taste
- 1 tomato
- Feta cheese in squares
- extra virgin olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Precooking time: 7 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- In a bowl, mix a splash of olive oil with lemon and the spices (Salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Provencal herbs and chicken seasoning)
- Submerge each chicken thigh in the mixture so that it is well impregnated and let it rest for about 5 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 min at 200ºC
- Place the chicken thighs (or little hams) and we cook 25 min at 200ºC in the airfryer
- Halfway through the cooking time remember to turn the chicken thighs over so they brown on both sidess
- While the chicken is cooking we make the salad to accompany it, starting by cutting the tomato into slices
- Put the tomato in a bowl with a little lettuce, cubes of feta cheese and add a splash of olive oil
- Remove the chicken from the air fryer, place it on a plate with the salad and We already have the recipe for chicken thighs with healthy salad ready!
Tips for a good recipe for chicken thighs with salad
- The longer you leave the chicken bathed in the spices, oil and lemon, the tastier it will come out.in my case I usually leave it for 1 hour
- It is important to bathe the chicken thigh because if you only put the spices and oil on one side, the other will be tasteless and colorless.
- Quantities and times may vary from one air fryer to another. so I recommend taking out and checking the chicken from time to time
- You can use the spices that you like the most, even vary from one cooking to another so that eating a lot of chicken does not make you so tired
- If you put the chicken thighs in an aluminum container it is likely that you will have a sauce like that of roast chicken
- The salad can also be varied to your liking, and being a companion you can change it for another without problem
Substitution of ingredients
- Chicken thighs ➡️ Chicken drumsticks
- Spices ➡️ You can change them, add more or combine them as you wantI also recommend black pepper and oregano
- Lemon ➡️ If you don't have natural lemons you can use concentrated lemon juice
- Lettuce mix ➡️ Natural lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- Feta cheese ➡️ Mozzarella cheese ball