Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a cinnamon roll recipe in airfyer that is very easy and quick to cook.
Cinnamon rolls are very popular in America where they are known as cinnamon rolls.
They are simple biscuits with a lot of cinnamon flavor but not at all cloying.
Although you can also fill it and add other ingredients such as chocolates or syrups.
This recipe for cinnamon rolls in airfyer is delicious and is ideal for a family snack.
I cooked everything in my 5.5L air fryer.
It has been prepared without molds, without Thermomix, without oven, without pots, without pans and without microwave.
If you didn't know how to prepare cinnamon rolls in an air fryer, here is the easy air fryer recipe and the step-by-step preparation.
If you liked it, leave a comment below!
Don't forget to visit our latest beer prawn recipe in airfryer or apple strudel recipe in airfryer.
Ingredients for the airfryer cinnamon rolls recipe
- Milk - 125 ml
- White sugar - 50 gr
- Dry yeast - 4 gr
- Butter - 40 gr
- 1 egg
- Wheat flour - 340 gr
- Cinnamon powder
- Vanilla extract
- Cinnamon powder
- Brown sugar
Preparation in Airfryer
Preparation time: 12 minutes
Total rest: 3 hours
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- In a bowl, mix the warm milk, sugar and yeast until combined.
- We let it rest for 10 or 15 minutes
- We melt the butter and mix it with the egg, a few drops of vanilla essence and a lot of cinnamon (approximately two tablespoons)
- We add the milk mixture and knead for a few minutes.
- Add the flour little by little and continue kneading.
- We let it rest for 1 hour and a half
- We spread the dough with a rolling pin until it is 1 cm thick.
- We spread a little butter or oil and add cinnamon and brown sugar on top.
- We roll and cut into 3 cm thick rolls.
- We let it rest for 45 minutes in the refrigerator.
- We spread milk on top so that they are golden.
- We place the cinnamon rolls on baking paper for airfryer in the basket
- We cook in the fryer without oil at 180 ºC for 8 minutes
- We check if they are already done and add more time if necessary
- And now we have our airfryer cinnamon rolls recipe ready!
Tips for a good airfyer cinnamon rolls recipe
- You can mix the cinnamon with the brown sugar and spread them together on top of the dough.
- It is important to respect the resting times so that it ferments
- Do not use hot milk, only warm milk so that the yeast can take effect.
- Add condensed milk on top at the end and you will see how delicious
Substitution of ingredients
- Wheat flour ➡️ Whole wheat flour or oat flour
- Milk ➡️ Almond or soy drink
- Brown sugar ➡️ White sugar
- Dry yeast ➡️ Fresh yeast