Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for banana and oatmeal cinnamon rolls in a airfryer that is very simple and quick to make!
The dough for the cinnamon rolls is not very complicated and is made without kneading.
There is no perfect technique to get the perfect rolls.
This oil-free deep fryer banana and oatmeal cinnamon rolls recipe is healthy and easy to make for breakfast or a snack.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Air Fryer
It has been prepared without a Thermomix, without an oven, without pots, without pans and without a microwave.
If you did not know how to prepare oatmeal and banana cinnamon rolls in an air fryer, here is the recipe in an air fryer and the preparation step by step.
If you liked it leave a comment below!
Don't forget to check out our latest airfryer honey chicken recipe or airfryer fried eggs recipe.
Ingredients for the cinnamon rolls with oatmeal and banana recipe in airfryer
- Oatmeal - 250 grams
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
Preparation of oatmeal and banana cinnamon rolls in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Peel and mash the bananas until they are pureed in a bowl
- Add the oats, honey and cinnamon and mix well
- Let cool for 30 minutes
- Place baking paper on a tray and pour the dough
- Stretch and flatten until it is a rectangle
- We spread cinnamon all over the surface
- Cut into vertical strips and roll up
- we paint with milk
- Cook in the fryer without oil at 180 ºC for 15 minutes
- Halfway through the time we turn it around with a pair of tweezers
- And we already have our recipe for oatmeal and banana cinnamon rolls in an air fryer ready!
Tips for a good air fryer cinnamon rolls recipe
- Cinnamon and honey are added a little to each one's taste
- If you don't put the dough in the cold for a while, it may cost more to stretch it
- You can use a rolling pin or a glass that also works for you
- I have used milk to paint the rolls and make them brown on top
- Oat flour ➡️ Wheat flour or flavored oat flour
- Honey ➡️ Syrup
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Milk ➡️ Egg