Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for coca puff pastry with vegetables and cheese in a airfryer, very easy to make and to share with the family!
The coca with puff pastry recipe can be salty (like the coca with goat cheese) or it can be sweet (like the nutella and cream puff pastry coca).
It is usually a recipe very easy to prepare and that can be adapted to the ingredients you have at home or the ones you like the most.
Although the most famous is the vegetable cake with goat cheese and it is very similar to the one we have prepared at BiteMyRecipe.
To cook the puff pastry flatbread with vegetables and cheese in a airfryeror you need any special instrument or mold for aifryer.
Yes indeed, if you have a large or double rack air fryer it will be much easier and faster cook puff pastry coca with vegetables and cheese.
We recommend more recipes with puff pastry in an air fryer, such as the recipe for truffled puff pastry with aifryer mushrooms, the recipe for quiche with Roquefort cheese and walnuts in aifryer or the recipe for cockle pie in aifryer.
If you want more puff pastry recipes in aifryer, don't hesitate to leave us a comment!
Ingredients for the recipe for coca puff pastry with vegetables and cheese in aifryer
- 1 sheet of rectangular puff pastry
- 4 tbsp of fried tomato
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Eggplant
- 1/2 Zucchini
- 2 large mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tbsp grated Grana Padano cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 7 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Spread the puff pastry on the parchment paper it comes in and cut it in half
- Add the tomato divided into two parts and spread well with a spoon
- Add the slices of mozzarella cheese evenly distributed
- Preheat the air fryer for a few minutes at 180 ºC
- Peel the onion, wash it and cut it into very thin slices.
- Cut the zucchini, mushrooms and aubergine into very thin slices as well
- Add the onion, courgette, mushrooms and aubergine on top of the tomato base and season with salt and pepper
- Pour a splash of rosemary oil on top and sprinkle oregano
- We cook in the airfryer for 10 minutes at 180 ºC
- Take out the tray and add the grated cheese on top.
- We change the site trays if you have put both at the same time
- We cook in the airfryer for another 10 minutes at 180 ºC
- We put the function to rotate the air in the air fryer and cook it for 5 more minutes at 190 ºC
- We take out and wait for it to cool down a bit
- And we already have our recipe for coca puff pastry with vegetables and cheese in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for puff pastry with vegetables and cheese in a airfryer
- You can add the oregano on top of the tomato before adding the vegetables or when you add the grated cheese as indicated in the recipe.
- The onion, courgette and aubergine will be better if you cut them with a mandolin to get thin but equal slices
- It is important that the vegetables have an approximate size so that they cook equally
- In the event that your air fryer has a double rack, do not forget to change the position of the puff pastry cake after 10 minutes of cooking
- However, for people who have to cook the puff pastry individually, you only have to take it out after 10 minutes to add the grated cheese and oregano.
Substitution of ingredients
- Puff pastry dough ➡️ Filo dough, special empanada dough or homemade dough if you know how to prepare it (I'm sure it will be much better)
- Fried tomato s/a ➡️ Crushed tomato or natural tomato sauce if you have
- Mozzarella cheese ➡️ Gouda cheese, edam cheese, havarti cheese, goat cheese or the sliced cheese that you like the most
- Green Zucchini ➡️ White Zucchini
- Large mushrooms ➡️ Laminated mushrooms or mushrooms
- Grated Grana Padano cheese ➡️ Grated mozzarella cheese or another type although I recommend grana padano for the strong flavor it brings
- Rosemary oil ➡️ Olive oil