Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for traditional, sweet and easy condensed milk flan in a airfryer!
The flan with condensed milk is one of the creamiest flans that exist.
You can make 3 milk flans, egg flans, cheese flans...
This recipe for condensed milk flan in a airfryer it's easy and traditional like grandma's recipe.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
I have prepared it without a microwave, without an oven and without using a water bath.
Also in this recipe I have used liquid caramel to accompany This recipe for condensed milk flan in an air fryer is very easy to prepare.
I recommend you try other flan recipes like the orange flan recipe in air fryer or the cheese flan recipe in air fryer
Ingredients for the condensed milk flan recipe in an air fryer
- Milk - 500 ml
- Condensed milk - 14.1 oz
- 5 Eggs
- Sugar - 2.8 oz (for the caramel)
- 3 tbsp of water (for the caramel)
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Put the sugar and water in a pot and let it brown over medium heat.
- When it becomes liquid and has a golden color, turn off the heat.
- At the base of each mold for flan we put liquid caramel and move so that it spreads over the sides
- In a large bowl we put the eggs, the condensed milk and stir with a rod blender
- Add the milk and continue beating
- Let's pour the mixture into the molds without reaching the top (about 3/4 parts of the mold)
- We place all the molds in the basket with the air fryer protector on
- We cook in the airfryer at 160 ºC for 15 minutes
- Prick with a toothpick or fork and if it comes out stained, cook for 5 more minutes.
- And we already have our condensed milk flan recipe ready in a airfryer!
Tips for a good condensed milk flan recipe in a airfryer
- You can use manual rods but it will take more time
- I have used aluminum molds but you can use muffin tins or muffins
- It is important not to fill the mold to the top
- Depending on the size of your fryer you will do more or less batches (I have done 2)
- When cool to room temperature, I recommend leaving it in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Substitution of ingredients
- Semi-skimmed milk ➡️ Whole milk, lactose-free milk, skimmed milk or vegetable drinks
- Sugar ➡️ Liquid candies
- Condensed milk ➡️ Light or lactose-free condensed milk