Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for corn on the cob in a airfryer, fast, simple and with few ingredients!
Corn cobs can be prepared boiled, grilled, baked, microwaved, in a Thermomix...
I like the corn on the cob recipe in a airfryer that It's ready in just 10 minutes and it's very healthy.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
For this recipe I have prepared the corn on the cob with butter (below I have left you a healthier alternative).
Sometimes I prefer to cook the corn on the cob with cheese.
This recipe can also receive other names such as air fryer corn, air fryer corn or air fryer jojoto.
If you did not know how to cook corn on the cob, here is a result of a tender and delicious corn cob.
I recommend you try other air fryer recipes like the Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower Recipe or the Air Fryer Salted Tenderloin Recipe
And for dessert try our delicious recipe for healthy cheesecake toast in a airfryer!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Corn on the Cob Recipe
- 1 ear of corn
- 1 tsp of Light butter
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- In a bowl put the butter and melt it in the microwave for 25 seconds
- Brush the corn on the cob with the melted butter on all sides.
- Add salt and black pepper on top
- We place oven paper for air fryer and on top the cob
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 10 minutes
- Halfway through the time we turn the cob
- And we already have our corn on the cob recipe ready in a airfryer!
Tip for a good air fryer corn on the cob recipe without oil
- To make a healthy corn cob, do not put butter but a little spray of Olive oil
- Butter melts 15 to 15 seconds to prevent burning
- Don't forget to turn the cob halfway through so it browns.
- For a corn on the cob with cheese recipe add grated cheese on top before cooking
- If you like the corn on the cob more golden you can add about 5 more minutes
Substitution of ingredients
- Fresh corn on the cob ➡️ Frozen or already boiled corn on the cob (you only have to give it about 5 minutes at 200 ºC)
- Light butter ➡️ Olive oil or normal butter
- Black pepper ➡️ Paprika (if you like spicy) or other spices