Today at BiteMyRecipe we bring you the most fashionable cheesecake recipe, the coulant-style cheesecake in the airfryer.
Liquid cheesecake is a sweet cake where cheese is the main ingredient 🧀, the goal of this recipe is to get a slightly curdled cake so that the cheese is as creamy as possible.
What is the solution to make the cheesecake runny? Use the right amount of ingredients calculate the cooking time and cold once it is finished.
Another tip for melting cheesecake in the center is wait for it to cool down after cooking in the fryer. You should never put the freshly baked and hot cheesecake in the fridge since you would break the cooking and you will not get a good result.
This coulant cheesecake recipe is currently very popular, it can be made in a thermomix or directly by hand with a rod, we will use the air fryer for cooking.
The air fryer is a great food processor for cooking cakes like cheesecake, the best thing about the air fryer is that it cooks at high temperatures so The cooking will be fast and it will not finish curdling completely inside.
When the melted cheesecake is done cooking, You have to be very careful when removing it from the mold as it is very fragile. We use a special parchment paper for air fryers that can help you remove it more easily.
Ingredients for air fryer coulant cheesecake recipe
- Cheese spread (I recommend camembert cream cheese) -2,1 oz
- Blue cream cheese - 2,1 oz
- Plain cheese spread - 24 oz
- 3 Eggs
- Cream - 400 ml
- Erythritol - 1,7 oz
- 1 tsp of Vanilla essence
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- We put all the cream cheeses in a bowl and mix it with a rod mixer or by hand
- We add erythritol or the sugar inside the mixture
- Finally we are going to incorporate the eggs, the cream and if we want, vanilla essence into the mixture.
- We mix all the ingredients well until we get a creamy dough (It may be a little liquid, that is normal since we do not use any thickener or yeast)
- Preheat the airfryer to 160ºC
- We introduce our mold with the mixture inside the air fryer to cook it, We are going to cook it for 35 minutes.
- If you want it more curdled you can leave it another 10-15 minutes to get a more solid version.
- Remove pan from air fryer and leave at room temperature for 1 hour
- Finally let it cool in the fridge for 4 or 5 hours to get the right consistency.
- And enjoy your melted and creamy coulant-style cheesecake cooked in the airfryer!
Tips for a good airfryer
- The order of the products is important. Integrate all the ingredients in order to get the correct mixture.
- Before setting it aside at room temperature, you can prick the cheesecake with a toothpick in the center, if it comes out clean and a little moist on the tip, then you have achieved perfect cooking
- Never remove the mold from the cheesecake while it is still hot.if you can, put the mold with the cake inside the fridge and do not disassemble it until it cools down.
- Uses a removable silicone mold suitable for the airfryer, this liquid cheesecake is very fragile and can break if you use a hard or difficult to remove mold
- You can use a little flour and butter to grease the mold and make it easier to remove the cake
Substitution of ingredients
- Spread cheese ➡️ Idiazábal cheese or some soft cheese, it is important to melt them a little in a bain-marie before mixing them
- Eggs ➡️ We can add 50 ml more cream and 50 ml milk to achieve a similar consistency, although the result will not be the same
- Cream ➡️ skimmed yogurts or cottage cheese
- Erythritol ➡️ Stevia, sugar or any sweetener as long as it is granulated or liquid