At BiteMyRecipe we are fans of desserts and although we like the healthiest, today we bring you a recipe for crepe with banana and nutella as a whim to escape from the diet and made in a airfryer.
A recipe for crepe with banana and nocilla suitable for vegetarians and that is perfect for a snack or for younger children.
That is, even if it is not a fit recipe, they can be made small adaptations so that it becomes healthier:
🍌 Change the normal pancake for a whole wheat pancake (you can find it in Mercadona or other supermarkets)
🍌 Change the nocilla for peanut butter, I recommend the fit white chocolate peanut butter (they sell it at Prozis)
🍌 Do not bathe in butter, use an oil spray and change the sugar and cinnamon, for only cinnamon
With these changes, this recipe for pancakes with banana and nocilla will be healthier, just as tasty and also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The problem may arise that you do not have the purchased oil-free fryer accessory or you do not know if it will fit you if you do not put it.
Although I have not tried this recipe for pancakes with banana and nutella in the air fryer without a rack, I invite you to try it and tell us below in case someone has the same problem
Don't forget to take a photo of this dessert and upload it to social networks to show off the best banana and nocilla recipe!
Ingredients for the crepe recipe with banana and nutella
- 4 Corn Cakes
- 1 banana
Preparation time: 6 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- We open the corn pancake and with a knife we spread nutella leaving a little distance with the edge
- Peel the banana and cut it into 4 pieces (depends a little on the size)
- Place the piece of banana in the center of the corn tortilla
- Now we close the pancake with the banana and the nocilla inside as if it were a fajita but closed on all sides
- Preheat the airfryer to 190 ºC and place the grid inside
- We cook our banana and nocilla crepe 4 minutes at 190 ºC (I have put it in bacon mode)
- Remove and flip to brown on the other side.4 more minutes at 190 ºC
- Meanwhile, melt a level tablespoon of butter in the microwave (removing and stirring every 15 seconds so it doesn't burn)
- Dip the crepe in melted butter (or we give it with a brush) as if we were going to bread it
- On a flat plate put a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of cinnamon
- We pass the crepe wet with butter through the mixture of sugar and cinnamon, which should stick together
- We already have our banana and nocilla crepe ready!
Tips for a tasty banana crepe recipe
- You can add a mixture of nocilla and peanut butter in the pancake at the beginning, it will give it a touch of delicious flavor
- From a banana you can get up to 4 pieces that are the ones that normally come out by recipe
- For people who really like sweets, instead of bathing the banana and nutella crepe in melted butter, they can do it in caramel syrup
Substitution of ingredients
- Corn pancake ➡️ Wholemeal corn tortilla
- Nocilla ➡️ Nutella, chocolate syrup, peanut butter, hazelnut cream...
- Banana ➡️ Banana
- Sugar ➡️ Brown sugar, icing sugar