Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for croissants filled with chocolate in a airfryer, very easy to make and healthier!
The recipe for chocolate filled croissants in aifryer It only has 3 ingredients, it is easy to make and also in 10 minutes super fast you have them ready to eat.
It is one of these healthy sweet recipes that you can prepare with ingredients that are around the house and that is also egg-free.
If you change the milk for a vegetable drink, this recipe for chocolate croissants is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
chocolate filled croissants They are golden and crunchy as well as soft and sweet on the inside, being a delicious dessert.
You just have to be careful to watch the airfryer so that they don't burn too much or leave them longer if you want them more toasty.
There are many ways to cook this recipe, such as the way Eva Arguiñano, very famous, does it, or change the chocolate for white chocolate.
We also really like to cook French chocolate croissants, with a touch of butter and less sweet.
In this case we wanted to make a healthy, sweet and quick recipe but you can adapt it in the way that you or your children like the most.
Having this recipe for chocolate filled croissants in a airfryer it is better not to buy croissants made from Mercadona or Bimbo again because they will not taste as good.
Other sweet and healthy air fryer recipes can be Aifryer Lemon Pound Cake Recipe, Aifryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe or Aifryer Cheesecake Muffin Recipe.
And if you can think of a recipe that you want us to try, do not hesitate to leave a comment below!
Ingredients for the recipe for chocolate filled croissants in air fryer
- 1 puff pastry
- Sugar-free chocolate cream
- 1 small cup of milk - 50 ml
Preparation of the croissant in a airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 190 ºC
- We extend the puff pastry without removing the parchment paper in which it comes
- Cut the dough in two so that there are two equal parts
- In one part we make triangles (one up and one down) until there is no more dough
- In the widest part of the triangles we make a small cut in half (1cm long more or less)
- Add a teaspoon of the cocoa cream just where the cut ends
- The dough that is on each side of the cut we roll it out to form the croissant horns
- Then we roll the cocoa ball as we can turning it until it is covered
- We paint the croissants with milk using a brush
- We put a parchment paper on the grid of the air fryer and place all the croissants on top
- We cook in the airfryer for 8 minutes at 190 ºC
- Take out and let cool a bit.
- Y We already have our recipe for croissants filled with chocolate in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for croissants filled with chocolate in a airfryer
- With each half of puff pastry I get up to 12 mini croissants but it depends on the size you want to give it
- The triangle must be a peak and a base, they will be interspersed to use all the dough without excess
- The cut for the part of the base of the triangle must be small since it will simply serve to make the croissant horns that go without filling
- There are a thousand ways to roll a croissant, do it the one that is most comfortable for you, in my case it is the one that I have explained above
- This time I have painted the croissants with milk because I had no egg left but there is still a golden croissant
- Keep an eye on the last few minutes to see if they are browned and toasted enough for you
- You can use the grid as an accessory for the air fryer or simply place the croissants in the basket of the air fryer
- As a topping you can add some chopped hazelnuts or almonds on top of the puff pastry before cooking it
Substitution of ingredients
- Puff pastry dough ➡️ Filo dough or a homemade dough that will always be better
- Cocoa cream duo s/a ➡️ Normal cocoa cream s/a (I recommend using a healthy one that is good but does not have sugar or palm oil)
- Milk ➡️ Egg (I used it to paint the croissants before cooking them)