Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for homemade, fluffy and easy chocolate filled muffins in an airfryer!
Who doesn't love homemade chocolate or chocolate chip muffins?
Although I always try to make healthy desserts, sometimes I have a craving for the typical traditional chocolate muffins.
This recipe for chocolate filled muffins in air airfryer They cook very quickly and are super fluffy.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
You can make it with milk chocolate, white chocolate, the Nestle dessert praline...
It's barely noticeable from the outside they have a lot of chocolate inside which makes them very juicy.
They are butter-free muffins and can be adapted to be gluten-free and lactose-free.
I highly recommend trying other air fryer muffin recipes like Air Fryer Lemon Muffins Recipe or Air Fryer Cheese Muffins Recipe
Ingredients for the recipe for chocolate filled cupcakes in air fryer
- 1 lemon yogurt
- Sugar - 4.4 oz
- Wheat flour - 6.5 oz
- Sunflower oil - 62 ml
- 1 sachet of powdered yeast
- 1 Egg
- Chocolate chips - 1.7 oz
- 10 ounces of milk chocolate
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- In a large bowl put all the ingredients except the ounces of chocolate
- Beat with a hand whisk until a homogeneous mixture remains.
- Preheat the airfryer at 160 ºC for 4 minutes
- In our air fryer basket we place all the cupcake liners that fit
- We put a small layer of mixture in each mold, put an ounce of chocolate and cover with more mixture until a little more than half
- We cook in the airfryer at 160 ºC for 15 minutes
- We check with a toothpick if it is cooked and decorate with icing sugar
- And we already have our recipe for cupcakes filled with chocolate in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for cupcakes filled with chocolate in a airfryer
- My recommendation is to mix all the liquid ingredients and add the dry ingredients with a sifter.
- 10 molds fit in my 5.5L air fryer but if you have a smaller one you can do it in two batches
- It is important to leave the ounce of chocolate inside the dough so that it is a filled cupcake
- If you stick a toothpick or fork in and it comes out stained, leave about 3 or 4 more minutes of cooking
- If you are a fan of chocolate, try our recipe in a airfryer
Substitution of ingredients
- Lemon yogurt ➡️ Sweetened or sugared natural yogurt
- Sugar ➡️ Powdered sweetener (Erythritol)
- Wheat flour ➡️ Whole wheat flour, oatmeal, or chocolate-flavored oatmeal
- Powdered yeast ➡️ Gasifying or if you use pastry flour with yeast included, you don't need to add it
- Chocolate nuggets ➡️ Chopped tablet chocolate or chocolate shavings