Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for Easter cupcakes in a airfryer with a lot of chocolate and easy decoration!
Surprising and preparing recipes for Easter with decoration that are easy, fast and also delicious is simple.
This recipe for Easter cupcakes in a airfryer they carry chocolate and the decoration of an Easter egg.
The cupcake recipe is easy to prepare and the chocolate cupcake frosting only requires two ingredients.
Do not leave the children without cupcakes for Easter and enjoy with them preparing this quick and easy recipe in the air fryer.
Although preparing cupcakes at Easter is not the most traditional, they can still be served and enjoyed as a family during the celebration.
You can also try other Easter recipes in a airfryer, such as the Mona de Pascua recipe in air fryer or the Tarta Pascualina recipe in air fryer.
Although my favorite is the recipe for Easter cake in the shape of a bunny in a airfryer!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Easter Cupcakes Recipe
- Dark chocolate - 6.17 oz
- Milk chocolate - 6 oz
- 2 bags of Schokobons (or a chocolate in the shape of mini eggs)
- Milk - 175 ml
- Whipping cream - 400 ml
- Wheat flour - 10.5 oz
- 1 tbsp of Dry yeast
- White sugar - 4.4 oz
- Vegetable oil - 100 ml
- 2 Eggs
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the cream and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and add the milk chocolate in pieces
- We remove until it has been integrated
- Chill for 3 - 5 hours in the fridge
- Put the dark chocolate in a bowl and heat it in the microwave from 30 to 30 seconds until it melts
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the oil and milk and continue beating
- Add the sifted wheat flour and yeast
- Finally, add the melted chocolate and finish beating
- Preheat the airfryer to 200 ºC
- In a mold for cupcakes we put papers or capsules for cupcakes and muffins
- Fill them with the mixture a little more than half
- We cook in the airfryer at 190 ºC for 10 minutes
- We take out and wait for them to cool down
- We take the frosting (the cream with the chocolate) that we had in the fridge and we assemble it with a rod mixer
- We introduce it in a pastry bag and put a small mountain in the form of a spiral on top of each cupcake
- Decorate with a SchokoBons or small chocolate egg on top
- And we already have our recipe for Easter cupcakes in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for Easter cupcakes in a airfryer
- Do not add the chocolate to the pot while it is on the heat because it is very easy for it to burnwith the heat of the cream it will melt
- You can heat the dark chocolate in the microwave or in a bain-marie
- It is important to sift the ingredients dry to avoid lumps.
- Do not fill the mold more than 3/4 because it will fall when the yeast begins to rise
- The frosting is recommended to leave it in the fridge for 5 hours so that it cools well
- It is very difficult and time-consuming to assemble the frosting without a wire whisk, but it can be done.
- The schokobons are a bit expensive so I recommend you buy a white label imitation
- If you don't have a pastry bag you can take a plastic bag (the typical ones for freezing), put the frosting, close with a knot and cut one of the ends of the bag
Substitution of ingredients
- Chocolate black ➡️ Dark chocolate without sugar, dark chocolate desserts...
- Milk chocolate ➡️ Dark chocolate, sugar free milk chocolate, white chocolate...
- Bag of SchokoBons ➡️ White Label Mini Chocolate Eggs
- Semi-skimmed milk ➡️ Skimmed milk, whole milk, soy milk, almond milk...
- Wheat flour ➡️ Pastry flour (yeast is already included so you shouldn't add it), almond flour (in less quantity)...
- Dry yeast ➡️ 1 sachet of Royal yeast or fresh yeast
- White sugar ➡️ Sweeteners (Erythritol would go in the same amount) or brown sugar