Here at BiteMyRecipe we present you a healthy, easy and delicious salmon recipe. quick to cook in the fryer yesno oil.
Yes! You can also cook fish in an air fryer or air fryer, the salmon fillets come out very juicy and they are done in a very short time.
Salmon is a fairly fatty and tasty fish, by cooking it with the air fryer you can get seal it properly and keep all its juices.
It is a very versatile fish that You can accompany it with a salad, some chips, roasted nopales and many types of sauces.
Although we recommend eating it without sauces since nothing can cover the delicious flavor of salmon.
Salmon has a very large source of omega3 and vitamins and varied.
With the air fryer you can cook and eat a good salmon maintaining all its properties and benefits when cooking it with the security of not overcooking
Prepare a salmon in the air fryer and you can get even the kids to eat salmon.
We are going to advise you in the best way with the best ingredients and tips to cook delicious salmon in the airfryer.
This air fryer salmon recipe is easily adapted to baked salmon, papillote salmon, or marinated salmon.
Salmon is a recipe with a lot of flavor although you can accompany it with a green sauce or a piquillo sauce to enhance its flavor
Salmon Ingredients in Air Fryer
- Salmon - 4 fillets approximately
- 3 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Thyme (Optional)
- Lemon juice or a whole lemon (Optional)
Elaboration of Salmon cooked in the Air Fryer
Preparation time: 5 min
cooking time: 12 minutes
- Cut the salmon into fillets
- Crush the garlic cloves, salt, black pepper, oregano, thyme and a little lemon juice
- we cast all the mix on top of the salmon fillets
- We prepare 1 large piece of aluminum foil for each fillet
- Wrap each salmon fillet already marinated in the albal paper
- We prepare the air fryer at 180ºC
- When the air fryer is hot, place all the wrapped fillets that fit in the drawer.
- Let the fillets cook for 10 minutes in the airfryer
- We take them out of the fryer and remove the aluminum foil
- Brush the salmon fillets with a little olive oil.
- We heat the air fryer to 200ºC
- Put the salmon fillets without the foil in the drawer and cook for two minutes to brown and it browns a little on the outside
- Take the salmon out after 2 minutes and eat!
Tips for Cooking Salmon in a Deep Fryer Without Oil
- To better control the point of the salmon, open the drawer of the air fryer every 5 minutes since it can be cooked in more or less time depending on its size and thickness.
- You may leave the salmon marinating in a plastic bag with all the condiments in the fridge for 24 hours with the concoction that we have indicated previously.
- You can use soy sauce or orange sauce at the time of eating
Substitutes for Ingredients in Salmon Cooked in the Air Fryer
- Garlic cloves ➡️ Granulated or powdered garlic
- Olive Oil ➡️ High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- Black Pepper ➡️ White pepper, red pepper or hot paprika
- Normal salt ➡️ Himalayan pink salt or flake saltThey are options with less sodium and healthier
- Oregano and Thyme ➡️ You can use the herbs you want, even a mix of Provencal herbs
- Lemon juice ➡️ Whole lemon, or a few drops of lime, you can add it while cooking or on top of the steak when finished cooking