At BiteMyRecipe we bring you our own brownies recipe in air airfryerso rich and easy to make that you will want to prepare it more than once.
The Brownie is a sweet that brings joy to the youngest children in the house and is ideal to accompany our snacks and meetings.
In this article You can read some tips that we have followed to further improve the taste of our dessert, as well as suggestions on ingredients that you can change of the recipe, especially if you are looking for a more fitness and nutritious sweet.
🎂 In our experience, a good chocolate brownie must have an intense flavor but pleasant to the palateso we usually add other ingredients outside the list such as cinnamon or coffee.
🎂 The basic ingredients of the brownie can be changed to healthier alternativessuch as gluten-free flour.
🎂 If we don't want our Brownie to be so sweet (and there is a better contrast with the flavor of coffee and cinnamon), We can modify the amount of sugar to our liking.
The Brownies recipe can not only be used for breakfast or meetings, but also is the perfect dessert recipe for when you feel like something sweet.
Other delicious breakfast or dessert recipes cooked at BiteMyRecipe are fried banana or nutella pancakes with banana
Ingredients for the brownies recipe
- White sugar - 4.3 oz
- Dark chocolate for pastry - 6.3 oz
- 2 Eggs
- Wheat flour- 3.5 oz
- Butter - 4.2 oz
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
Elaboration of the Brownies
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- First, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave for 15 secondsWhen this time has passed, stir and return to insert the chocolate for another 15 seconds.
- next thing will be add the butter to the melted chocolate and leave the mixture in the microwave for a few seconds so that everything is integrated.
- in a bowl beat the two eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar packets until doubled in size.
- Then we add the salt, the flour and the mixture of chocolate and butter, beat until we have a uniform paste.
- We put parchment paper or baking paper in the baking basket from the airfryer.
- Finally, we pour the pasta into the basket and flatten it with a spoon, start the air fryer on Pastel mode for 30 minutes at 160°.
- Let the Brownie cool, cut into portions and it will be ready to serve!
Tips for a good recipe
- Before putting the dough to bake, we can add nuts like walnuts or hazelnuts (or both).
- Once we have prepared the Brownie we can optionally sprinkle with icing sugar.
- To serve the Brownie, we recommend accompanying it with a little pastry cream and fruit.
- add to mix a tablespoon of soluble coffee and another of ground cinnamonif what we want is a more intense and deep flavor.
Substitution of ingredients
- White sugar ➡️ Brown sugar, Stevia or Agave Syrup (Are much healthier and recommended options).
- Vanilla sugar ➡️ You can just use a little vanilla extract.
- Black pastry chocolate ➡️ Cocoa powder (In this case we will only save ourselves from melting the chocolate but we do recommend melting the butter first)
- Wheat flour ➡️ Flour without tac (like buckwheatwhich you can get in any diet).