Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for edamame in a airfryer that is easy, quick and ideal as an appetizer!
There are many ways to cook edamame, be it with soy, with pasta, sautéed, fried, baked...
This fryer edamame recipe without oil It's spicy, healthy and fried in the air fryer.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
You can use frozen edamame from Mercadona without any problem.
Recipes with edamame are usually all healthy either with pod or without pod and a realfooding snack is appreciated.
I recommend other healthy air fryer recipes like the chicken, cheese and spinach empanadillas recipe in air fryer or the meatballs with spanish sauce recipe in air fryer
Ingredients for the edamame air fryer recipe
- Edamame - 14.1 oz
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp seasoning Texas BBQ
- 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 23 minutes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the edamame.
- We cook for 7 minutes
- We put them in a colander and pour cold water to peel them
- Add the salt, spices, olive oil and breadcrumbs
- We put air fryer oven paper and the edamame on top
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 15 minutes
- Let cool or eat warm
- And we already have our recipe for edamame in a airfryer!
Tips for a good fryer edamame recipe without oil
- You can leave the edamame with pods whole but I don't know if they will be just as good and crunchy
- I pass them through cold water because I want to peel them quickly to continue cooking them but you can wait for them to cool down on their own
- Add the spices and the dressing that you like the most
- Another healthy air fryer snack would be the chickpea snack recipe in an air airfryer
Substitution of ingredients
- Natural Edamame ➡️ Frozen Edamame (let it defrost a few minutes before cooking)
- BBQ seasoning ➡️ Black pepper, hot paprika or chili
- Breadcrumbs ➡️ Breadcrumbs with garlic and parsley or panko