Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for aubergines with blue cheese in airfryer that is very healthy and very simple to make!
Eggplants are a healthy food that provides a lot of satiety.
They can be prepared in a thousand different ways, such as our Bolognese eggplant recipe, which is delicious.
This recipe for eggplant with blue cheese in airfryer is very quick and ideal for dinners or lighter meals or if you are on a keto diet.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Air Fryer
It has been prepared without an oven, without pots, without pans, without steamers nor microwaves.
If you did not know how to prepare eggplants with blue cheese in an airfryer, here is the easy recipe in an airfryer and the step-by-step preparation.
Do not forget to leave a comment below if you liked it!
You can visit our latest recipe for cheese crackers in airfryer or the recipe for chicken curry in airfryer.
Ingredients for the recipe for aubergines with blue cheese in an airfryer
- 2 medium eggplants
- Blue cheese - 3.5 oz
- Black pepper
- EVOO spray
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Cut the aubergines vertically to obtain 4 halves
- We make shallow cuts inside so they cook well
- We put baking paper for air fryer in the basket and the aubergines on top without piling up
- Spray the oil and season to taste
- Cook in the fryer without oil at 180 ºC for 25 minutes
- Cut the blue cheese into cubes and pour it over the aubergine
- Cook in the fryer without oil at 200 ºC for 3-5 minutes
- Add fresh parsley on top if you want
- And we already have our recipe for eggplants with cheese in airfryer ready!
Tips for a good recipe for eggplant with blue cheese in airfryer
- I have used blue cheese but any you like can be added
- It is important to make enough cuts in the aubergine but superficially
- Another option is to remove the meat from the aubergines when they have cooked and mix it with the cheese in a separate bowl and then add it.
- As a recommendation you can add small pieces of Serrano ham on top as well
- Eggplants ➡️ Zucchini
- Blue cheese ➡️ Edam cheese, gouda cheese or any type of cheese
- Parsley ➡️ Cilantro, mint or spearmint