Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for fitness stuffed potatoes in a airfryer, very tasty and easy to prepare!
Colombian, Peruvian, Spanish, roasted potatoes, wherever they are from, are delicious.
The potato is that star ingredient that can be stewed, boiled, roasted, fried, baked, in the Thermomix and it will always be good.
I usually make stuffed potatoes with minced meat, with chicken, with tuna, and with ham and cheese.
Right now I'm eating healthier because of this recipe for fitness stuffed potatoes in a airfryer.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
The result is a tasty potato, easy to prepare, healthy and with a variety of ingredients.
If you miss the fair stuffed potatoes here you have a better version easy and fitness.
If you like potatoes in an air fryer, I recommend the recipe for potatoes stuffed with chorizo in an air fryer and the recipe for baked potatoes with mayonnaise in an air fryer
Ingredients for the fitness stuffed potatoes recipe in an air fryer
- 2 medium potatoes
- Spinach - 2.8 oz
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- Cream cheese light
- 2 slices of light Havarti cheese
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 50 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Wash the potatoes very well.
- In a large pot put water, a pinch of salt and add the potatoes
- Cook the potatoes for approximately 45 minutes. (depends on the size of the potato)
- Let cool and cut in half vertically
- Remove part of the potato filling and leave it in a bowl reserving
- Heat a frying pan with a splash of oil.
- Peel, cut the onion into small squares and add to the pan
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half
- When the onion is poached add the spinach, a pinch of salt, the seasoning and the cherry tomatoes
- Let cook for about 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the contents of the pan to the bowl with the potato filling and mix
- We spread Philadelphia cheese on the potato with a thin layer
- Add the filling of the bowl and on top half a slice of Havarti cheese for each potato
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 8 minutes
- You can add some homemade fit sauce on top or zero sauce
- And we already have our recipe for fitness stuffed potatoes in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for fitness stuffed potatoes in a airfryer
- To reduce the time it takes to cook the potatoes, cook them in the microwave steamer case
- You can also cook the potatoes completely in the airfryer
- Let the onion poach quite a bit if you don't like to chew it.
- It is not necessary to remove all the stuffing from the cooked potato, just a little to mix it with the rest
- Depending on the size of the potato will take more or less to cook
Substitution of ingredients
- Baby spinach ➡️ Chard already cooked or zucchini
- Onion ➡️ Carrot
- Cherry tomatoes ➡️ Pear tomato or chopped branch
- Philadelphia cheese ➡️ Light white spreadable cheese or blue cheese
- Havarti light cheese ➡️ Sliced cheese of the one you have at home