Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for oil-free fryer focaccia that is very easy to prepare and ideal to accompany any meal!
Focaccia is an original Italian recipe and it is a kind of bread that can be stuffed.
The recipe for focaccia in a airfryere is easy, fast and totally homemade, and you don't need to knead it.
Each person can fill it or decorate it with what they like the most, some typical things are rosemary, bacon, olives, cheese, garlic, oregano, dried tomatoes...
All the sourdough is homemade and the end result is a fluffy and tasty focaccia.
This is a focaccia recipe that really works and without having to use a Thermomix or a bread maker (although that would make the job easier).
The best thing about preparing this focaccia recipe in a airfryer is that It doesn't need a lot of cooking time, or many ingredients, or knead almost nothing.
Having a rest of 24 hours, the fermentation is very good and an ideal result is left.
I recommend you try other healthy air fryer recipes such as the air fryer garlic prawn recipe or the air fryer emperor with vegetables recipe
And if you want a dessert don't leave without trying the chocolate filled maxi cookie recipe in air fryer!
Ingredients for air fryer focaccia recipe
- Strength flour - 4.4 oz
- Wheat flour - 4.4 oz
- 1 tsp of Fresh yeast
- Warm water - 160 ml
- 1 tsp of salt
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Repose: One day
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Dilute the yeast in the glass of water and stir until it dissolves (the water should be lukewarm)
- In a large bowl mix the 2 flours, the salt and add the glass of water with yeast
- Knead with your hands for a few minutes
- Cover with a cloth and let stand for 30 minutes
- When it has doubled its size we put plastic wrap on it and in the fridge until the next day
- Remove the dough and divide it into 2 slightly flattened balls.
- In a pan put the dough 2-3 minutes on medium heat until it browns on the bottom
- Put parchment paper in the air fryer basket and place the focaccia
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 15 minutes
- We monitor that we like it this golden or if it needs more time
- And we already have our recipe for focaccia in a airfryer!
Tips for a good fryer focaccia recipe without oil
- If the water is too hot or too cold, the yeast will not dissolve well.it has to be warm
- If you have a mixer you can add all the ingredients and program 5 or 10 minutes
- For a better result you can add a little salt, extra virgin olive oil and cherry tomatoes on top of the focaccia at the end
- The result of these amounts has given me 2 large focaccias (I have prepared them in this 5.5L air fryer)
- If there are a lot of drafts in your kitchen, Put the bowl covered with the cloth during the 30 minutes in the honor turned off with the door ajar
Substitution of ingredients
- Wheat flour ➡️ Spelled flour or wholemeal flour
- Fresh yeast ➡️ Dry yeast (I have never tried it with this yeast but it should not fail)
- Toppings ➡️ Olive oil, rosemary, black olives, pepperoni...