Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for 3 cheese focaccia in a airfryer, very tasty and Italian style!
This is one of those focaccia recipes that work and go perfectly together.
Some time ago at BiteMyRecipe we prepared a homemade focaccia recipe in an ideal air fryer that can be used for this recipe.
The best thing about this recipe is the combination of the melted cheese with the focaccia.
Preparing the 3-cheese focaccia recipe in an air fryer is very easy, quick and saves you more than one dinner.
I have used my Innsky 5.5L oil-free fryer.
Although it is not the original Italian recipe you can add the ingredients you want like onion, olives, pepperonni, tomatoes...
In this case the cheese goes on toast but if you prefer you can make the cheese-filled focaccia in an air fryer.
You can also eat the focaccia in a traditional way without adding anything or as a side dish.
I recommend you try other recipes in a fryer in oil such as the recipe for San Jacobos in air fryer or the recipe for vegetable and squid cake in air fryer
And don't go without dessert, try this air fryer apple oatmeal cookie recipe!
Ingredients for the recipe of focaccia with 3 cheeses in air fryer
- 2 Focaccia
- 2 tbps of Cheese
- Grated Grana Padano cheese - 1 oz
- 8 wedges of Smoked cheese
- 1 tsp Oregano
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 1 minute
Cooking time: 13 minutes
- Put parchment paper in the air fryer basket and place the focaccia
- We cook in the airfryer at 190 ºC for 10 minutes
- Let it cool down a bit so you can handle it.
- Spread the bread with the spreadable cheese to taste
- We put the grated cheese on top and the slices of smoked cheese
- sprinkle oregano
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 3 minutes
- If you have the air circulation option, activate it for these three minutes
- And we already have our recipe for focaccia with 3 cheeses in a airfryer!
Tips for a good focaccia recipe with 3 cheeses in a airfryer
- I like homemade focaccia (here is a recipe for homemade air fryer focaccias)
- You can use the cheeses that you like the most, although I recommend you try the combination of these 3
- If the focaccia is freshly made, you do not need to do the first steps
- The smoked cheese can be cut into a wedge, round or however you like.
Substitution of ingredients
- Homemade Focaccia ➡️ Focaccia bought (I've seen them at Lidl)
- Grated Grana Padano cheese ➡️ Grated mozzarella, emmental or gouda cheese
- Oregano ➡️ Basil, rosemary or provencal herbs
- Cheese spread with walnuts ➡️ Camembert cheese, spread cheese with salmon, blue cheese
- Smoked cheese ➡️ Goat cheese