Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for traditional fried eggs in airfryer and very easy to cook.
The most important thing about eggs is their cooking point. Yeah! The cooking time for the fried egg in the airfryer is around 6 minutes.
The best thing is to be able to make these fried eggs without much oil so that they are healthier.
This recipe for fried eggs in an air fryer is simple, quick to cook and they are just as delicious as the traditional ones.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Air Fryer
It has been prepared without pans, without steam molds nor microwaves.
If you did not know how to prepare fried eggs in airfryer, here is the recipe in airfryer and the preparation step by step.
If you liked it leave a comment below!
Do not forget to visit our latest eggplant recipe with blue cheese in airfryer or the honey chicken recipe in airfryer.
Ingredients for the fried eggs recipe in airfryer
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 1 minute
Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Place parchment paper for air fryer on the base of the air fryer
- We put our egg mold in the center and crack the egg inside
- Spray a little oil and add a pinch of salt
- Cook in the fryer without oil at 180 ºC for 6 minutes
- Remove carefully and take it out of the mold
- And we already have our recipe for fried eggs in airfryer ready!
Tips for a good recipe for fried eggs in air fryer
- I used a round mold with edges but you can use a small casserole dish or a round cookie cutter
- The ideal would be to use a silicone mold for the bottom because the baking paper flies
- It has been prepared in a medium airfryer (5L), the cooking time will vary if it is larger or smaller
- Add a little black pepper, oregano or other herbs on top
Replacing airfryer fried egg ingredients
- Egg ➡️ Quail egg (less cooking)
- Round egg mold ➡️ Any round mold that works