Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for fried eggs with potatoes, chorizo and sausages in a airfryer that will remind you of the typical combined dish of a lifetime.
We already have a recipe for fryer fries without oil, including McDonalds-style deluxe fries.
In this recipe we have decided cook both the potatoes and the chorizo as well as the sausages together in the airfryer.
The only thing we have done in a separate pan is the fried eggs as they are difficult to cook loose in the airfryer.
In the air fryer you can cook any food, from the healthiest to the most traditional.
This traditional recipe still maintains all its original flavor and is delicious but we save frying in oil with all the fat that it implies.
The recipe for fried eggs with potatoes, chorizo and sausages in a airfryer is perfect to save food on a day that you have nothing prepared.
If you want more traditional air fryer recipes feel free to put it in the comments!
Ingredients for the recipe for fried eggs with potatoes and sausages
- 3 medium-small potatoes
- 4 sausages
- 2 Creole sausages
- 1 egg per person
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Peel the potatoes and cut into slices (like to make a potato omelette)
- Cut the sausage into slices
- Cook only the potatoes for 20 minutes at 180ºC with the French fries mode
- Halfway through the time move the potatoes, add the sausages and chorizo already cut and a pinch of salt
- Leave the remaining 10 minutes all together in the airfryer cooking in the same way
- On the other hand, fry the eggs in a separate pan or cook them with a splash of oil on the griddle
- When everything is ready, remove the potatoes, chorizo, sausage and eggs
- You already have your recipe for fried eggs with potatoes and sausages in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for fried eggs with potatoes and sausages in a airfryer
- We have decided to cook the eggs separately because to do it in the fryer we would have to put a mold
- The sausages do not need to be cut as they cook well whole
- The chorizo in the airfryer is very good and you also save cooking it with more oil
- Salt is optional and to tastein my case I don't add it because the flavor of the chorizo already gives it enough salt
- You can accompany your combined plate of fried egg, potatoes, chorizo and sausages with a sauce like mayonnaise
Substitution of ingredients
- Fried Eggs ➡️ Grilled Eggs
- Creole chorizos ➡️ Chorizos for barbecue or spicy chorizo
- Sausages ➡️ Bratwurst sausages, milk sausages, cheese stuffed sausages or the ones you like the most