Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared this recipe for easy and crispy French fries in the airfryer!
Air or oil-free fryers mean you can "fry" potatoes without actually doing it, so Olive oil is hardly needed in this recipe.
If you follow all the steps of the preparation of this recipe for French fries, and our tips You will have delicious and very crispy potatoes.
The best way to cook fries in an air fryer is to have an Olive oil spray nearby.
Don't be afraid that the potatoes are cooked instead of fried because they will be tasty and crispy, plus you can customize them however you want.
It is a recipe for healthy fries because they are not really "fried".
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
And if your goal is to be an even healthier person, you can use sweet potatoes instead of potatoes to cut calories.
This french fries recipe it is suitable for the whole family, and they tend to be particularly liked by children.
They can also be used as a side to meats such as pork chops in the air fryer or a juicy rotisserie chicken cooked in the air fryer.
Ingredients for air fryer fries recipe
- 2 medium Potatoes
- 1 tsp of Black pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Time of preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 16 minutes
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into strips
- Rinse a little and drain, drying with kitchen paper.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- We spray a little extra virgin olive oil on top and put them on top of parchment paper for air fryer
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 16 minutes
- Halfway through we shake the basket to turn them over
- We take out our recipe for fries in a airfryer and that's it!
Tips for a good fryer fries recipe without oil
- If the potatoes are good from the garden or from a greengrocer/greengrocer, better than if they are from a supermarket
- Here is a recipe for deep fryer fried sweet potatoes without oil in case you want to look at it
- The thinner the potato, the crispier it will be. but be careful not to make them too thin so they don't burn
- You can use it as an accompaniment to other dishes or as a snack
- They are compatible with sauces such as: mayonnaise, ketchup, ali oli, bbq...
Substitution of ingredients
- Potatoes ➡️ Sweet Potato, Sweet Potato
- Pepper with lemon ➡️ Black pepper, hot paprika
- Salt ➡️ Himalayan Salt
- Ketchup sauces, mayonnaise... ➡️ Any zero sauce to not ingest sugars or more calories (you can find them at Prozis)