Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for crystal bread with walnuts in a fryer without homemade oil and without kneading!
Crystal bread became very fashionable when supermarkets like Mercadona or Lidl brought it out.
It is a bread that is used for sandwiches, breakfasts, hamburgers...
This recipe for crystal bread with walnuts in a airfryer It's homemade, easy, fast and without kneading!
I have prepared everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
Although I have used the microwave, this pan de cristal recipe is without Thermomix and without other appliances.
I have added nuts because I wanted it to spread with cheese but if you do it for hamburgers do not add them.
The ingredients have given me for two large glass loaves.
I recommend trying other air fryer bread recipes like air fryer cheese buns recipe or air fryer focaccia recipe
Ingredients for the recipe for crystal bread with walnuts in air fryer
- Wheat flour - 8.8 oz
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Powdered yeast
- Olive oil - 30ml
- Water - 130ml
- Peeled natural walnuts - 0.88 oz
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 13 minutes
- In a large bowl put the flour, salt and baking powder and mix
- Add the oil and water in that order and move with a spatula
- When it takes consistency we pass it to the counter with a little flour so that it does not stick
- We knead for 5 minutes
- Chop the walnuts into small pieces and add them
- We continue to knead for a few minutes
- In a microwave-safe mold, put baking paper on the base and spread the dough on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and prick with a fork to make a few holes.
- Cook in the microwave at maximum power for 5 minutes
- Place the mold carefully in the basket of the air fryer
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 5 minutes
- We take it out and if it is not golden we put it back
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 3 minutes
- Cool on a rack if possible
- And we already have our recipe for crystal bread with walnuts in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for crystal bread with walnuts in a airfryer
- It is important to follow the order of the ingredients just as I have thrown them
- I use a small round mold so that the dough is stretched and round
- I don't wait for it to cool down from the microwave to put it in the air fryer, but be careful, it burns a lot
- Being a thin bread it cooks very quickly, if you make it with more volume it will take longer
- And if you don't like this recipe, try another of our recipes for bread in a airfryer
Substitution of ingredients
- Wheat flour ➡️ Wheat flour with added yeast (typical pastry) or whole wheat flour
- Extra virgin olive oil ➡️ Sunflower oil
- Nuts ➡️ Raisins, almonds or any dried fruit