Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for Greek yogurt cake in a airfryer, very healthy and without sugar!
There are many ways to prepare a yogurt cake in an air fryer and I have chosen one without sugar and suitable for coeliacs.
It is an easy, fast, healthy and gluten-free recipe.
I have cooked everything with my Innsky 5.5L air fryer.
You can use sweetened yogurt, natural real food yogurt or a mixture of yogurt and fresh cheese.
The recipe for Greek yogurt cake in a airfryere can be decorated with chocolate chips, jam or orange.
This cake gives for approximately 8 people (it all depends on the size of the piece you put on).
Don't think twice and try this Greek yogurt cake recipe with only 3 ingredients!
I recommend you try other desserts in a airfryer such as the coulant cheesecake recipe in air fryer or the orange flan recipe in air fryer
And if you're more of a sweetie try our air fryer oreo cake recipe!
Ingredients for Greek Yogurt Air Fryer Cake Recipe
- Sweetened Greek yogurt - 17.6 oz
- 3 Eggs
- Cornstarch - 1.4 oz
- Erythritol - 2.4 oz (optional)
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the airfryer to 140ºC for a few minutes.
- In a bowl mix the eggs, erythritol, yogurt, cornstarch and a splash of vanilla essence
- We beat with manual rods or with a hand mixer but without moving it much
- Grease the mold (I used a flower-shaped mold)
- Pour the mixture carefully into the mold
- We cook in the airfryer at 140 ºC for 25 minutes
- Take out and prick with a toothpick to check if it is cooked
- We cook in the airfryer at 160 ºC for 5 minutes
- When it is golden brown on top, take it out and let it cool.
- Chill in the fridge for about 4 hours
- And we already have our recipe for Greek yogurt cake in a airfryer!
Tips for a good Greek yogurt cake recipe in a airfryer
- As my Greek yogurt is already sweetened I do not add erythritol but if you like it very sweet add it
- You can sift the cornstarch with a sieve or strainer to avoid lumps.
- I recommend giving it a final touch of 5 minutes so that it browns on top
- I grease my mold with a little spray of Olive oil but since it is made of rubber it does not usually stick
- Before cooling it in the fridge make sure it is already warm
- We do not move the hand mixer much so that air does not enter the mixture
Substitution of ingredients
- Sweetened Greek yogurt ➡️ Natural Greek yogurt (add at least 90 gr of erythritol to sweeten) or regular sweetened yogurt
- Cornstarch ➡️ Wheat flour, whole wheat flour or oatmeal
- Erythritol ➡️ White sugar or other sweeteners