Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared an airfryer brisket recipe ideal for family dinners and with very juicy meat
Green bean casserole is a dish typically made with green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and fried onions.
It is a popular Thanksgiving dish in the United States.
This air fryer green bean casserole recipe is so easy and simple. I have cooked everything in my 5.5L airfryer.
This dish is best served with mashed potatoes and roasted chicken.
You don't need many ingredients to cook air fryer green bean casserole.
I recommend other air fryer recipes like the airfryer turkey brine recipe or the airfryer chocolate cake recipe
Ingredients for airfryer green bean casserole recipe
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 cups French-fried onions
Elaboration in airfryer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Preheat airfryer to 350°F
- Mix soup, milk, soy sauce and black pepper
- Stir in beans and 1 cup onions
- Bake in the preheated airfryer for 15 minutes
- Stir in remaining onions.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the onions are crispy.
- And now you have the air fryer green bean casserole recipe ready!
Tips for a good air fryer green bean casserole recipe
- Do not add more salt if the can of mushrooms already has salt included
- You can use caramelized onion if you like it more
- The mold must be suitable for airfryer
- Add more ingredients to your liking!
Substitution of ingredients
- Cream of mushroom soup ➡️ Mushrooms
- Milk ➡️ Almond drink
- Soy sauce ➡️ Oyster sauce
- French-fried onions ➡️ Onions