Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a recipe for a hamburger with Creole meat in a airfryer that is easy, fast and ideal for a dinner!
Creole meat is famous for Argentine empanadas or stews.
But the Creole minced meat can be used for many different recipes and bring a new and spicy flavor to your meals.
This Creole meat burger recipe in a airfryer is very easy to prepare, satiating and ideal for a quick dinner.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
You don't need pots, or Thermomix, or iron, or toaster (you can toast the bread in the same airfryer).
I have decided to accompany it with cheese and crispy fried onion but you can put lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion...
I recommend you try other air fryer burger recipes like air fryer chicken and spinach burger recipe or air fryer hake burger recipe
Ingredients for the recipe of hamburger with creole meat in air fryer
- Creole minced meat - 3.5 oz
- 1 tbsp crispy fried onion
- 2 round rolls
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 1 minute
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Add salt to the meat and knead a little to mix
- We shape it into a hamburger and place it on top of parchment paper for air frying.
- We cook in the airfryer at 185 ºC for 15 minutes
- Add the bread the last 2 minutes to brown
- We put the cheese on top of the burger during the last minute of cooking
- We take out and assemble the cheeseburger on top of the bread
- Add the fried onion on top and close the burger
- And we already have our recipe for hamburger with Creole meat in a airfryer!
Tips for a good hamburger recipe with Creole meat in a airfryer
- If you add more spices like parsley along with the salt you have to knead well so that it is distributed well
- You can use an accessory to shape a hamburger
- I like my cheese well melted so I put it on top of the burger while it's done cooking (if you can't add it later)
- If you have a toaster you can brown the bread separately
- For greater juiciness, spray a little extra virgin olive oil on top of the burger before cooking it.
Substitution of ingredients
- Creole minced meat ➡️ Minced pork, chicken or mixed meat
- Round buns ➡️ Hamburger bun or this recipe for glass bread with walnuts in air fryer
- Fried onion ➡️ Caramelized onion
- Cheddar cheese ➡️ Sliced mozzarella, gouda or emmental cheese