Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared this recipe for healthy homemade oil-free fryer donuts that are very easy to cook!
Don't you know how to prepare healthy donuts with the traditional flavor?
You have to try this healthy donut recipe in airfryer that are also covered with chocolate.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Innsky air fryer.
Although you may need the microwave if you are going to make them covered in chocolate and an optional mixer or Thermomix to mix.
I have used manual rods and it works just as well.
These healthy donuts have few ingredients and you can get them all at the supermarket or in well-known brands such as Prozis or Foodspring.
I recommend you try other healthy sweet recipes in an air fryer such as the bollycao fit recipe in air fryer or the protein pancakes recipe in air fryer
And if you don't care about fitness, try this recipe for glazed donuts with sugar in a airfryer!
Ingredients for healthy donuts recipe in air fryer
- Oatmeal - 2.8 oz
- Almond flour - 1.7 oz
- 2 Eggs
- Sweetened yogurt - 3.5 oz
- Erythritol (sweetener) - 1.7 oz
- 1 tsp of Powdered yeast
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Dark chocolate 99% - 3.5 oz (Optional to cover the donuts if you want)
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- In a large bowl, put the beaten eggs, yogurt and vanilla essence.
- Pass the oatmeal, almond flour, erythritol and yeast through a sieve
- With some manual rods we remove everything until it is integrated
- Preheat the airfryer to 180 ºC
- Grease the donut mold with oil or butter
- Fill a little more than half in each mold
- We cook in the airfryer at 180 ºC for 8-10 minutes
- We prepare a grid and underneath baking paper or aluminum so as not to stain
- Put the broken chocolate in ounces in a bowl and heat in the microwave from 30 seconds to 30 seconds
- We bathe each donut in chocolate on one side and place it face up on the grid
- Let cool at least until the chocolate layer has hardened
- And we already have our recipe for healthy donuts ready in a airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for healthy donuts in a airfryer
- You can use a hand mixer so that there are no lumps although with manual rods you can also
- It is very important to sift all ingredients dry
- I use aove spray to grease the molds although the rubber ones are not necessary
- It is optional to cover the donuts with chocolate but there is a very rich result
Substitution of ingredients
- Oatmeal ➡️ Prozis Flavored Oatmeal, Whole Wheat Flour or Wheat Flour
- Almond flour ➡️ Coconut flour or oatmeal
- Sweetened yogurt ➡️ Plain yogurt or Greek yogurt
- Erythritol ➡️ Stevia (in less quantity), sugar or not to add (yogurt already has sweetener)
- Powdered yeast ➡️ Baking powder
- Dark chocolate 99% ➡️ White chocolate without sugar, milk chocolate s/a or dark chocolate 85%