Today at BiteMyRecipe we have prepared a recipe for honey chicken in airfryer that is very easy to cook and ideal as a main dish!
Chicken is an ideal ingredient to cook roasted or fried.
The best thing about using this way of preparing chicken is that it gives it a lot of flavor and contrast.
This recipe for honey chicken in a fryer airfryer is healthy, beneficial for the body and has few ingredients.
I have cooked everything in my 5.5L Air Fryer.
I have not needed to use Thermomix, nor pots, nor pans, nor accessories, nor the oven.
If you did not know how to cook chicken with honey in an air fryer, here is the recipe with the ingredients and the preparation step by step.
You can accompany it with some roast potatoes, salad or whatever you like best.
I recommend you visit our airfryer recipes
Ingredients for the honey chicken recipe in airfryer
- 2 chicken thighs
- 2 garlic cloves
- Lemon juice - 10 ml
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- White wine - 20 ml
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chicken seasoning (optional but highly recommended)
Preparation in fryer without oil
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- In a mold suitable for airfryer sprinkle olive oil
- Peel and cut the garlic into slices
- Place the chicken thighs in the mold and add the salt, garlic, honey, wine, lemon juice, spices and a little oil
- We impregnate the chicken well with all the mixture
- Cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 40 minutes
- About 5 minutes before the end of cooking we can turn the chicken
- And we already have our honey chicken recipe ready in airfryer!
Tips for a good recipe for honey chicken in a fryer without oil
- If you have a mortar you can mash the garlic with oil, honey and the spices to make a better mix.
- To create a sauce you would have to pass everything (except the chicken) through a pan, add broth and let it reduce.
- It is important that the chicken is well impregnated with everything
- Both honey and wine are to everyone's taste (quantities are approximate)
- If you do not have a suitable mold you can also put baking paper for airfryer
- Chicken thighs ➡️ Chicken thighs or breast
- Natural garlic ➡️ Frozen or powdered garlic
- Lemon juice ➡️ Lemon concentrate
- Honey ➡️ Thyme honey
- White wine ➡️ Red wine, brandy or beer
- Black pepper ➡️ Paprika, oregano, thyme…