Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a healthy and simple homemade oil-free fryer kebab durum recipe!
It is a recipe for chicken durum that is healthier than the traditional one and very quick to prepare.
There are many durum recipes but the original one is very difficult to imitate.
This fryer kebab durum recipe without oil It is delicious, with few ingredients and everything homemade.
I have cooked everything in my Innsky 5.5L air fryer
It is very practical because you do not need to stain pots or pans and in less than 10 minutes you are eating.
I have prepared a homemade yogurt sauce but you can use one from the supermarket.
The best thing about homemade kebab is that you can repeat it as many times as you want since it has fewer calories.
I recommend you try other air fryer recipes like the air fryer battered cauliflower recipe or the air fryer homemade empanada dough recipe
Ingredients for air fryer kebab durum recipe
- Baked chicken strips - 5.3 oz
- 1/2 of Tomato
- 1/4 of Spring onion
- 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt
- 1 large wheat tortilla
- 1 tsp of ground Cumin
- Lettuce - 1.4 oz
- 1 tsp of Peppermint
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Cut the romaine lettuce and the onion into thin strips and the tomato into slices
- In the pancake we put the chicken and on top the vegetables
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the spices.
- Add the sauce on top of the vegetables and roll up the sides and close up and down
- Place on top of parchment paper for air fryer in the basket and spray aove
- We cook in the airfryer at 200 ºC for 7 minutes
- Halfway through the cooking time, flip it over to cook on both sides.
- And we already have our kebab durum recipe ready in a airfryer!
Tips for a good fryer kebab durum recipe without oil
- I have not put hot sauce but you can add it too
- If you want to enhance the flavor add spices to the chicken and let it rest for a few minutes
- Close the durum well so that the sauce does not come out
- If you want more information and tricks you can visit our BiteMyRecipe Blog!
Substitution of ingredients
- Baked Chicken ➡️ Sliced grilled chicken breast, butcher kebab or shredded cooked chicken
- Vegetables ➡️ You can add carrot or exchange some of the ones
- Greek yogurt ➡️ Store bought yogurt sauce
- Wheat tortilla ➡️ Wrap