Today in BiteMyRecipe We have prepared a keto stuffed pepper recipe in a airfryer that is very healthy and easy to make for everyday use.
The keto diet or that lifestyle has become very fashionable in the healthy fitness world because many people have achieved significant weight loss.
Although it is still difficult to find keto recipes and even more so if those keto recipes are in an air fryer.
At Bitemyrecipe we always try to bring healthy recipes, lactose-free recipes, gluten-free recipes, sugar-free recipes and all possible types to have the maximum variety.
this time it hit a keto stuffed pepper recipe in the airfryer perfect for a quick and very tasty lunch or dinner.
With the amounts below you will get a recipe for keto stuffed peppers for two people, if you want to cook for more you just have to modify and increase the amount of ingredients.
I recommend other healthy recipes andn air fryer like the healthy air fryer biscuit recipe, the air fryer vegetables with feta recipe or the air fryer avocado with egg and ham recipe.
If you want us to upload more keto recipes in a airfryer, do not hesitate to write us a comment!
Ingredients for Keto Air Fryer Stuffed Pepper Recipe
- 1 large red pepper
- Mixed beef and pork minced meat - 10.5 oz
- 5 mushrooms
- Crushed natural tomato - 2.11 oz
- grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Fresh parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Olive oil
Preparation in airfryer
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer for 2 minutes at 190ºC
- In a bowl add the minced meat and mix it with the salt, the garlic powder, the onion powder and the chopped parsley
- Wash the red pepper, cut it in half and remove the stem to clean it
- Give it some olive oil spray and salt
- Cook the red pepper in the airfryer at 190ºC for 10-15 minutes (until roasted)
- Meanwhile, put a splash of olive oil in a frying pan and heat it
- Cut the mushrooms into slices and fry them for a few minutes until they are poached
- Add the crushed natural tomato and leave it 2-3 minutes until it cooks
- Add the minced meat with the cumin and a pinch of salt
- With a kitchen shovel we help the meat to loosen and separate to cook well for 5 minutes
- When the meat is cooked and the roasted pepper, we go on to stuff it
- Add grated cheese on top to taste
- We cook in the airfryer for 5 minutes at 180 ºC
- And we already have our keto stuffed pepper recipe ready in a airfryer!
Tips for a good keto stuffed pepper recipe in an air airfryer
- So that it can be filled well and without problem I recommend you to buy the biggest red pepper you see
- The ingredients and spices are to the taste of each one, the amounts above are to my personal taste
- You can cook all the stuffing while the pepper is roasting in the air fryer to save time
- CEvery air fryer is different and therefore you must keep an eye on the time of roasting the pepper (the time will also vary with the size of the pepper)
- You can leave the meat with the spices for a longer time if you want it to come out with more integrated flavor
- Sometimes I prefer to add small pieces of payoyo cheese in the filling instead of grated cheese on top
Substitution of ingredients
- Large roasting red pepper ➡️ Large roasting green pepper
- Mixed beef and pork minced meat ➡️ Mixed turkey and chicken minced meat or the minced meat of your choice
- Natural mushrooms ➡️ Canned rolled mushrooms
- Crushed natural tomato ➡️ Homemade tomato sauce or fried tomato without sugar
- Fresh parsley ➡️ Parsley spice
- Spices ➡️ You can substitute or add the ones you like the most, I like to add oregano from time to time or some barbecue seasoning